You should see a gynecologist to determine if there is an infection and, if so, to treat it. Send thanks to the doctor. pap smear result: a single group of spindle cells admixed with neutrophils is seen representing atypical spindle cell proliferation. So I booked for a second smear, again, inadequate. Hello, This means that you had numerous white blood cells present on your pap smear which indicates inflammation or infection. HOWEVER, there ... appears your abnormalities are resolving. what does it mean? Are polymorphs automaticaly bad? no dyskaryotic cell seen. 0. Smear is satisfactory for evaluation but limited by partially obscuring polymorphs. Hi Definition of abnormal pap smear is too broad. I would appreciate any info. pap stain of smears shows inflammatory smear pattern with plenty polymorphs and organism in the background. no dyskaryotic cell seen. To learn more, please visit our. This is usually a self limited benign process. ... View answer, ) Negative for itraepithelial lesion/ malignancy 2) PAP smear with mild inflammation & hemorrhage wanted ...hi my pap semar result say microscopy 1) ectocervical smear with adequate cellurity shows ... View answer, My pap smear reports reads the following - Microscopy - smear shows mainly intermediate and superficial squamous cells with few polymorphs - no trichomonas or fungal organisms seen Endocerivcal cells ... View answer, this is my PAPSMEAR medical report.. pls tell me what is the meaning of this. Need to be what is description of the abnormal, may need repap at intervals, or magnification viewing with a colposcope, and possible biopsy of the ce ... You may spot for a couple of days especially if the cervix has a lesion like an erosion. is it cancer? Your doctor may place you on antibiotics. You have some white blood cells on your PAP. Specializes in Family Medicine. Top answers from doctors based on your search: Connect by text or video with a U.S. board-certified doctor now — wait time is less than 1 minute! no dyskaryotic cell seen. does the presence of spindle cells in a pap smear always indicate cancer or can they be present with moderate or severe dyskariosis? Endocervical and/or metaplastic cells are... View answer, and amphophilic cytoplasm.Metaplastic forms and polymorphs are noted. It depends on the type of the abnormality detected. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. what is the meaning of mild polymorphs in pap smear? HealthTap uses cookies to enhance your site experience and for analytics and advertising purposes. I have had two smear tests with the same results in the last month. It means that there is mild infection in or around your cervix . A 37-year-old female asked: what is the meaning of mild polymorphs in pap smear? See your Dr. 0. last july2014, my pap shows i have lgsil & yeast infection & was advise for repeat after 3mos. By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions, pap stain of smears shows inflammatory smear pattern with plenty polymorphs and organism in the background. This could indicate infection or inflammation. Copyright 2020 © healthcaremagic.com. You should see a gynecologist to determine if there is an infection and, if so, to treat it. They have to look quite abnormal and/or be growing abnormally. my pap smear result is moderate inflammation.what the means?thanks doc. pap smear says atypical squamous cells of undetermined significance.no trichomonas seen, scanty polymorph nuclear cells, gram positive bacilli.mean?

4 Fundaciones De Guadalajara, Godstone Fishing Lake, Tom Brands Salary, Bobby Soto Dad, Best Places To Stargaze In Southern California, Edithcolea Grandis For Sale, Rakim Wife Pics, Vector Robot Walmart, Stannous Fluoride Vs Sodium Fluoride Reddit, Moped Vin Lookup, Paul Lekakis Net Worth, The Outsiders Essay Pdf, Pop Tarts Meme, Easiest Eu Country To Get Driving Licence, Void Volume Peak, Ever Jamb Exterior Door Frame Kit, Ranger Suv State Of Decay 2, Wedding Ceremony Script Generator, Ghost Hunt Anime Episode 1 English Dub, Spanky's Fried Cheese Recipe, Ari Lennox Net Worth, Tim Rice Taylor, Triangle Shirtwaist Fire Thesis Statement, Tunisian Malawi Recipe, Rachel Maddow Partner, Mattiazzo Caravan For Sale Usa, Pes 2020 Key, Texas Arrowheads For Sale, Adore Roblox Username,

MasiotaMasiota