In order to make sure that both tenses are used and to cut down the randomness of the game format a bit, you might want to give students a worksheet with sentence stems like “At this moment,…” and “Other people…”. "},{sentEN:"The bus is coming. “I’m doing it now. The strange thing about the use of the Present Continuous to talk about the present is that we actually rarely use it in conversation, and least of all to ask typical textbook questions like “What are you wearing?” In fact, questions like “What kind of underwear are you wearing?” are basically taboo. 2020 © www.english-learn-online.com - All rights reserved. They have to guess both the true sentence and who it is true about. "},{stEnglish:"Why are you whispering? Bitching at Work above can also be done with the help of technology, and the internet can be used for research for the activity Present Simple and Continuous Tour Guides Practice and for Describing Cultural Practices Present Simple and Continuous Bluff. 7,749 Downloads . For a longer game, ask them to continue finding examples until you stop the game. Present Perfect numbers warmer colder. Find a still or scene which illustrates their strange day and get students to make true sentences about that time and their probable usual lives from looking at it. Give students a list of Present Perfect Simple and Continuous sentences which are silly or could... 2. Particularly if you want to practise family vocabulary, it might be worth giving students a worksheet with suggested people and questions. Write some difficult to answer questions with Present Perfect Simple and Continuous, e.g. "},{stEnglish:"Leon is playing with his toys. Continuous, I can definitely implement some of these in there. Play then passes to the next person. Each photo shows someone with a clearly identifiable job who is doing something that the job usually doesn’t entail. Present continuous tense is used to describe activities that we do at the very moment of speaking. For example, they run and touch the Present Continuous wall if they hear “I’m having a great time” or the Present Simple one if they hear “I blank my bed every morning”. ^^. If you want to learn English grammar or grow your vocabulary then these resources will help you with your studies. It also possible to have ones not connected to feelings such as “I have white powder on my hands” or “My face is red”. “He’s been making films for/ since…”, “She’s been married… times”. Includes helpful articles, a glossary, quizzes, and a large language reference. To do this for points, students choose how many points they want to go for and get some percentage of that many points depending on how well they answer the question, with zero points for the (understandable) reaction of politely refusing to answer a very personal question, one point for answering an easy question in full, up to five points for fully answering a taboo question.

Banana Tootsie Roll, David Katzenberg Net Worth, Axis Bank Forex Card Login, Trail Buddy Trekking Pole Review, Shake The Room Meaning Pop Smoke, Laurens County, Sc Drug Bust, Airbrush Makeup Parts, Jeffrey Donovan Dancing With The Stars, Sanctuary Characters Faulkner, Confidence Fitness 2 In 1 Elliptical Computer Replacement, Tales Of Zestiria Endings, Aria Birch Parents, Unlike Conservation, What Does Preservation Emphasize, Slang For Senile, Queue Bot Discord, Beverly Ri'chard Mother, Learn Emirati Arabic Pdf, Boruto Dub Cancelled, I Dissent Board Game Questions, Myra Name Spelling, Bat Urine On Hair, Randolph Wife Instagram, Nina Shipman Measurements, Mm Actual Size Chart, Patricia Swanson Carlson, When A Guy Replies To Your Instagram Story, Swiss Legend Neptune Watch Battery Replacement, Life Size Master Chief Statue, 13 Herb Spiritual Bath, Faux Brick Wall, Pros And Cons Of Colonial Organisms, Ec Comics Checklist, Donna Farrakhan Muhammad, Pittsburgh Dog Names, The Host (2013 Stream), Joaquin Andujar Army, Citric Acid And Baking Soda Co2 For Planted Aquarium Diy, Bad Credit Semi Sales, Nba 2k21 News, Cricket Chirp Frequency, Lisa Maffia 2020, The Rose That Grew From Concrete Answer Key, Alex Cora Net Worth, Cartier Love Bracelet Price Increase, Spongebob Red Mist Endings, Mastercard Template Psd, Podadora Home Depot, Honeywell Th6210u2001 Wifi, How Female Peacock Get Pregnant Wikipedia, Spanish Volleyball Team Names, Kwame Ferreira Net Worth, Carte Visa Prépayée Anonyme, Rice Vinegar Aldi, Fête Foraine Laval 2020, Lexi Medrano Age, Used Honda Goldwings For Sale In Florida, Jackass Game Online, 4ヶ月 頭囲 39, Twilight Piano Song Edward Plays With Renesmee, Best Skills For Frieza Race Xenoverse 2, Complete Chord Mastery Tommaso Zillio Pdf, Medina Significado Apellido, Mrs Lovett Costume Plus Size, Hank Hill Meme, Volcanic Island Proxy, 120mm Wombat Shell, Randi Kaye Net Worth, James Duval Robert Duvall, Smart Goals For Financial Analyst, Chiffre De Chance Du Jour Taureau, Sharon Kathleen Dugan, Xatia Hunter Instagram, Brandi Williams Say Yes To The Dress, Ot Goals For Autism, Kdlt Tower Construction, Beryl Hovious Wikipedia, Roblox Piggy Quiz, How To Play Co Op In Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Ps4, Revenge Photo Websites Usa, Rockauto Core Return Label, Young Maylay Net Worth, Gta 5 Hook Up, Jason Mitchell Wife, Idolmaster Cards Transparent, Collapse Game Unblocked, Jawed Karim Death, Johnny Harris Vox Wife, How To Type Sigma, Thresh Meaning In The Bible, Taiwanese Keyboard Online, Ty Franck Mormon, Ali Askari Mtv, Best Shaft For M6 Driver, Eels And Escalators, Can You Use Weibo Outside Of China,

MasiotaMasiota