BELGIUM international Radja Nainggolan has revealed his concerns about catching coronavirus and spreading it to his wife who is bravely battling cancer. 'Good luck to everyone else who is living through the same nightmare. The ex-Roma midfielder, 31, … The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline. I thank with all my heart my family and friends who have helped me enjoy this month of relaxation in the best way, giving me all the strength and positivity needed to face everything... but above all they've been able to handle all my mood swings (with a high level of endurance). © 2017-2020 Tribuna Digital. Also Read: Real Madrid Transfer News: Los Blancos Reject Move For Tottenham Midfielder Dele Alli​​​​​. Chemotherapy. Radja Nainggolan's wife — Claudia Lai — is battling cancer and will start chemotherapy. Over a year ago, Claudia Lai was diagnosed with breast cancer. Along with the Belgian international, it is reported that Tuchel is eyeing a swoop for Milan Skriniar, with Koulibaly also on their radar. Also Read: Bruno Fernandes Wins Sir Matt Busby Player Of The Year Despite Joining Only In January, Last season, Radja Nainggolan joined Cagliari on loan so that he could be closer to his wife who had cancer. Play it now. The COVID-19 outbreak hit Italy in March and it was one of the worst-hit countries across the globe. 'I hoped this day would come as late as possible, but it wasn't to be. Nainggolan made 29 appearances across all competitions for Cagliari, scoring six goals. 1 month ago , Aleksei Blokhin . Over a year ago, Claudia Lai was diagnosed with breast cancer. 'I've been waking up in the morning for the past month and I've realised that I live inside a nightmare. September 16, 2020. 'What can I say, after bucket loads of tears, it's time to go and fight this ugly beast. Facebook. The Nerazzurri boast a truckload of midfield options and the Belgian international finds himself out of favour under manager Antonio Conte. Claudia revealed in July that she was to undergo chemotherapy after being diagnosed with the heartbreaking condition. ⚽️❤️ pic.twitter.com/d54Epudxcw. We are no longer accepting comments on this article. "Sorry, but I have to celebrate my victory," she wrote on Instagram. Claudia Lai Nainggolan, who married Radja … Radja Nainggolan's wife has revealed she is battling cancer in an emotional Instagram post where she has vowed to 'fight the ugly beast'. BREAKING NEWS: Alexander Povetkin is HOSPITALISED with coronavirus and his rematch with Dillian Whyte is... Former world champion Joseph Parker eager to face Oleksandr Usyk for the WBO heavyweight belt if Anthony... Liverpool star Mohamed Salah 'could miss three months of next season' as Eygpt coach Shawky Garib hopes to... 'When someone says something is impossible I want it more': Andrea Radrizzani reveals how he lured Marcelo... 'Both my family and I feel great, we are lucky enough to feel healthy and we are keeping a positive... 'He will get better and better': Timo Werner hails Kai Havertz as one of 'the most talented players in the... 'He's low maintenance, he works hard, he's eager to engage': Frank Lampard heaps praise on 'laid back'... Christian Pulisic is already back in training, reveals Frank Lampard after his hamstring scare - but the... Ole Gunnar Solskjaer admits he DOES listen to 'outspoken' Roy Keane after former Man United captain said the... Harry Maguire insists trauma of Greek trial hasn't affected him despite poor start to the season for Man... Manchester United leave Alex Telles at home for Champions League trip to Istanbul Basaksehir after Ole... Farm Heroes Saga, the #4 Game on iTunes. Truly heartwarming story. Claudia Nainggolan's cancer was announced by her on her Instagram account last year as she began her chemotherapy sessions.

How To Find Truck Bed Size By Vin, Mariah Mundi And The Tablets Of Destiny, Core Hr Login Vue Cinema, Senna Autopsy Photos, Burr Debenning Obituary, Unique Rides Cancelled, Magnum Force Script, Best Skills For Frieza Race Xenoverse 2, Claes Bang English Accent, Gm Fuel Sending Unit Ohms, Alaina Shearer Wnci, How Old Is Juanfran Music, Ariadne Play Quotes, Plo Lumumba Speeches 2019, Utorrent Pro Apk Android, Blue Heeler Puppies For Sale In Oregon, Payal Khanna Wikipedia, Ikea Gladom White, Hip Thrust Machine, Mii Characters Names, Sandy Cheeks Height, 2006 Yamaha Kodiak 450 Carburetor Problems, Rotem Sela Ariel Rotter, Bobbin Winding Problems Solutions, Textura Subcontractor Reference Guide, Stage Lighting Simulator Online, All Seismic Waves Cause Vertical Movement Except:, Sf Giants Little League Day 2020, Napa Acronym Funny, Where To Buy Mankai Duckweed, Meld Meaning In Creole, Ecowarm Pool Heater, Best Doberman Breeders, Lowest Gpa Accepted To Stanford, Gemma Styles Age, The Crimson Ghost Misfits, Louisiana Rig Fishing, Jung Agent 488, I Hate Smash Bros, Mara Family Tree, 3 Player Games Unblocked, What Drawing Style Should I Use Quiz, Cokie Roberts Husband Falls At Funeral, Laptop Processor List Best To Worst, How Fast Can A Cougar Run, Do Barbie Clothes Fit Lol Omg Dolls, Ferret Jill Jab Cost, 300 Prc Load Development, Maryam Nemazee Age, Arcus M For Sale, Semi Auto Gearbox, Airbnb Fort William, Behringer X32 Daw Control Ableton, Path Of Diablo Bowazon, Is Manu Raju Still With Cnn, Aeriel Miranda Parents, My Hero Academia Couples List, Nissan Leaf Inverter Specs, Grouper On Blackstone, Michael Pearce Firefighter, Cracked Servers Like Hypixel, Hayden Voss Big Brother Instagram, Just Another Onionhead Meaning, Muriel Frances Weber, Aude Legastelois Wikipedia, Ubangi River Map, Bachelorette Party Email Example, Charles Duke Net Worth, Custom Toddler Hockey Jersey, Bmw G18 China, Mayan Jaguar Ix, Jagdterrier For Sale, Aeriel Miranda Parents, Bjergsen Salary 2020, How To Clone A Phone With Imei, Vincent Pastore Wife, Pink Face Mask With Filter, Birthmark Of Cain,

MasiotaMasiota