There are situations when the FBI rejects fingerprints if the quality is not good enough. Why does the status date of a submission change periodically though the status remains unchanged? Editage Insights offers a wealth of free academic research and publishing resources and is a one-stop guide for authors and others involved in scholarly publishing. Complete: When all visible fields on the record have been completed and saved, Tract Status is changed to Complete. Review completed means the journal has received the minimum number of required reviews. So, if the process isn’t completed during that time, you may have to take fingerprints again. Hi there! English Editing -  Editage.com | 英文校正 – Editage.jp | 원어민영문교정 – Editage.co.kr | SCI英文论文发表 – Editage.cn | publicação de artigos – Editage.com.br | 編輯英文 – Editage.com.tw | Terms of Use for English Editing Services. How long should I wait for a response from the journal? ! Confirm that you would also like to sign up for free personalized email coaching for this stage. i am also submit a paper and the current status is "required reviews completed", the status befor was "under review". Why is my manuscript's status not changing from "Required reviews completed"? No prepayment penalty. The United States government allows citizens to adopt a child born in another country. He's already been rejected, bro. We wrote to the editor and were told that the paper is under editorial decision. In case the FBI is unable to track your details, contact the USCIS service dealing with your fingerprints. [CDATA[> 2002— Ready for Decision. How long does a revised paper remain at the 'Required reviews completed' status? [CDATA[> Full disclosure: Editage Insights is a product of Editage, a global provider of world-class scientific communication solutions. So, when you check your status, you will see this as a sign that the process is ready to move to the next step. Whenever someone applies for a green card or naturalization, the USCIS will require fingerprinting. How can I select a suitable journal for submitting my manuscript?

MasiotaMasiota