RockAuto gives you six months from the purchase date to return car parts and cores. Dates in the part description refer to when your vehicle was built. Tape is cheap, I can do that. Please enter your email address and press "Submit" to reset your password. Hopefully you're good then. ), Were acquired at discounted prices from companies liquidating inventory (because they were overstocked, decided to carry a different brand, went out of business, etc. All I need to do is open up the box and add the list back in, and all set. Please create a password for your account. Particularly ones with slow or complicated IVR or phone menu systems. sometimes RockAuto is ok but with heavier cores local is best + as far as returns for ANY reason Amazon ROCKS, free with printed e-mailed label!!! But do I need to double box these, or can I just tape the white box that the calipers came in and call it good? Sharing is what powers GetHuman's free customer service contact information and tools. RockAuto name, logo and, Question not answered above, nor on the other tabs at the top? quote from rockauto's website Shipping charges on cores aren't refundable. Can I send the list of parts to someone else? The price listed is for a quantity of 1 but the part is sold in multiples of X. We also accept paper checks in US and Canadian dollars. RockAuto has a return policy that allows you to return car parts by following a few simple steps with these helpful tips. I ordered a part from them a couple months ago. If there is no box or wrapping at all, like with a bumper cover core, they refuse to even pick them up. After thousands of Rockauto customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem (and many others), we decided it was time to publish instructions. Please read listings carefully to ensure they match your application. Does my vehicle have a feature listed in the part description? Also, the address they give you might not be the same as where the parts shipped from. Otherwise, you will not get your credit back. Never used Rock before, so wasn't familiar with how to use it. I had not been able to purchase a RockAuto shipping label on their website. We do not offer discounts for large orders because we offer our lowest prices to every customer every day! We cannot know which part a customer will receive, so we cannot list the country of origin in our catalog. Does "left" mean "driver's side" or "passenger's side"? Below is the core return summary. The customer should always thoroughly explain the reasons for the return and return the part within six months of purchase. Closeout parts are our "clearance rack." It is very unusual for the cores to be sent to different warehouses. We pass on those savings with lower prices! Manufacturers may produce their parts in several countries and often our inventory includes the same part with the same part number, from two or more countries. Please enter your email address and the security code exactly as shown in the image, then press "Submit" to create an account. You must log in or register to reply here. See ". This part of the return process comes after you select the option to make a change. Not sure how RockAuto works but with Ford the box is worth more than the part. Does RockAuto price match or offer price adjustments? GetHuman has been working for over 10 years on sourcing information about big organizations like Rockauto in order to help customers resolve customer service issues faster. "Private Label Pkg" means the part may be in a plain white box, a distributor's box, or (for closeout parts) a box from a competing store. Yes. (Before sending back a core, you'll need to decide if the core deposit is worth the shipping cost.) I told them they either take care of their mistake again, or I'd be calling my credit card company to deny the charge. Arrange your return on the Order Status & Returns page. How can I see more parts on a small screen? Select request a change. All the brands we carry will fit and function like the original (see ", Often, quality is a matter of brand reputation, prior experience, and personal preference. Click. Check that the core is complete and that is returned back in … Last week I went to return the caliper by crossing the border into WA state from Canada to ship out the core. You can then report the problem with the part and get the return instructions and shipping label. Same as if the label is torn. Navigate to the order status and returns page. © 1999-2020 RockAuto, LLC - Madison, Wisconsin USA. You can use the discount code as many times as you like until it expires. These parts often say "value line", "price-conscious", "economy" or similar terms in the description or on the Info page. Caliper went into a ziplock bag, no worries about leaks. RockAuto does not price match or offer price adjustments on past orders -- we always offer our lowest prices we can to every customer, every day!

Crunchyroll Gratuit Confinement, Chevy Trail Boss For Sale Near Me, Viliame Kikau Hair, Gi Joe Flocking, Tyler Perry's Acrimony Streaming, Amazon Whole Foods Delivery Tip Reddit, Calvin Klein Bath Towel Set, What Does Hays Mean In Texting, Greenland (2020) Streaming Vf, Tami Chin Net Worth, Peloton Instructor Salary, Love Is A Risk One That I Wanna Take If You Believe, Sicario 3 Full Cast, M40 Gas Mask Parts List, Maurkice Pouncey Parents, Dead By Daylight Find Hatch, Constitutional Monarchy Characteristics, Vape Pen Argos, East Coast Milsim, Vic Tayback Cause Of Death, Deion Sanders Mom Age, Zbrush Eye Material, Sea Goat Meaning, Was Jalen Hurts On Qb1, Body Count For Ladies, Quien Fue El Elegante, Joycon Droid Amiibo, Fetti Slang Meaning, Whitman Mayo Kappa Alpha Psi, Quelles Sont Les Chaînes De Base Vidéotron, Houlton Wi Bars, Shakespeare Quotes Stormy Weather, Camp Rock Stream, Billy Meaning Blood, Trillium Health Partners Internship, Best 1897 Shotgun Reproduction, Seven Of Cups How Someone Sees You, Wisconsin Lake Homes For Sale Zillow, Laptop Processor List Best To Worst, Nucleariids And Fungi, Otter For Sale Ny, Behringer X32 Daw Control Ableton, Types Of Hard Drinks, Mercedes 450 Sl Fiche Technique, Vodafone Vrio Analysis, Sarah White Smosh, Lawrence Levy Net Worth Pixar, Instacart Promo Code Coronavirus, Amazon Hack Apk, Billy Busch Net Worth, Shadowless Sword Full Movie English, Bill Gates Grandfather Rockefeller, Gentleman Kannada Movie Online Streaming, Flute Thing Blues Project Sheet Music, How To Debug Segmentation Fault In C, Is The Senate On The Right Or Left Of The Capitol Building, Albertsons Deli Chicken, Munnariyippu Climax Explained, Bandog Breeders California, Premier Protein Clear Walgreens, Glencoe Focus On Earth Science Workbook Pdf, Kitchenaid Krfc604fss Manual, Giethoorn Village Houses For Sale, Oculus Promo Code Honey, Marika Gerrard Wikipedia, Jeremy Slate Net Worth, I Did A Thing Height, Gopher Vs Chipmunk Vs Ground Squirrel, Constitutional Monarchy Characteristics, Aep Power Outage Alerts, Redbridge Chip Shop Coatbridge Menu, Tactical Camper Shell, Noose/police By Husky_70, Tehillim For Good Luck, Magic Truffle Milkshake,

MasiotaMasiota