I'm a 26 year old sexually active girl. things will work itself out. I had pretty stress-free sex about a month ago but something triggered my OCD and has now been making me pretty anxious. I know I sound ridiculous but OCD does weird things to your mind so any help at all would be amazing! Maybe when he came everywhere it also hit my crotch and underwear because my shorts were unzipped and my underwear was out? If I were you, I wouldn't buy it, because you used a condom! What color would the stains be? If she missed her period, you’re WAY past the point of Plan B. And remember that it does take a little bit of time on it to become 100% effective, so keep on with using condoms too. You need her to do a pregnancy test and if positive, then you need to seek out an abortion if that is your choice. Exists. A lot. If semen didn't come into contact with your vagina, then you won't be pregnant. I should be fine though if it was cum+water right? Ir he came on me I guess I would see more on the outside? If the pain persists, she should talk to a doctor. Maybe both. Its not a big deal. Personally I would say go get an emergency IUD so you don't have to worry about that but if that is not an option then yes, get the pill if it is a possibility. Periods run late all the time. More posts from the TwoXChromosomes community. Maybe the pill, maybe an IUD. About the period starting up- that's pretty normal. He's super understanding but such paranoia can get to anyone. Semen. Keep in mind that if she is pregnant, it would be so early in the pregnancy that it might not show up on a test. He didn't cum on my stomach or else I would have noticed that. I was trying to figure out if this was cum or not. It’s more effective if you take it as soon as possible after unprotected sex. This way you don't have to be freaking out or underestimating and then you are unexpectedly pregnant. The best price I found for Plan B One-Step was $15.30 at RiteAid with a printable coupon from that comparison site. If her period is late and breasts are tender, there could be a number of reasons for it, but it’s possible she ovulated a week or two ago and is now pregnant. No drips. If she’s already ovulated, then it really doesn’t stop the chance of the egg being fertilized. Now go and buy it as soon as possible and keep it in a safe place where you can quickly get to it. I am doing laundry and just checked my underwear and there's definite discharge from me (it's crunchy tmi sorry) and then there's this weird yellow brownish stain on the upper inside of my underwear that I didn't notice. It rolled down and hit my panties and maybe the top part of my genital areas (mound area) I'm not sure. It’s a whopping dose of the hormone progesterone and it basically stops the ovary from releasing the egg. Absolutely test first. I don't know if it's worth worrying about these little doubts and getting plan b in case. Posts are moderated for respect, equanimity, grace, and relevance. Given that you're bleeding (usually the sign of a uterus emptying and not pregnant) and that you used back-up protection, I wouldn't be TOO concerned. I have taken Plan B 3 times- no effects. I'm reading online that other people said it probably is vaginal mucus. Not that it's a good idea to miss pills in your pack, but it's less dangerous towards the end of your pack, and it's also less dangerous if you use back-up protection. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. It’s sometimes called ‘the morning after pill ’ which is a misleading name because you don’t have to wait until the morning after to take it. Then I'd fill it with a little bit of water. Welcome to TwoXChromosomes, a subreddit for both serious and silly content, and intended for women's perspectives. I have been on birth control for almost 10 years now, and have always been very diligent of taking everyday. Sorry, this post was deleted by the person who originally posted it. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the TwoXChromosomes community. My anxiety is so embarrassing right now but I feel like after being on some birth control soon (and getting my period!) And if its late by like 2 weeks, then buy a test. I know I was really wet but people also say semen dries brown? The entire time my shorts were unbuttoned and unzipped so you could see a little pubic hair and my underwear line. I guess it could have been soaked up by the lining of my underwear. It didn't look broken. My period wouldn't normally start until this next Sunday, wouldn't I be ovulating about a week before that? Rinse the outside carefully and pat dry the outside. I don't want to get Plan B if I don't have to. Condoms may roll up a little during sex. As a teenager, I had OCD tendencies especially with sex. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Could this be cum? I also bleed it stopped right after but that’s because I should be getting my period next week but idk should I still get it? Plan B isn’t for someone who’s already pregnant. I really appreciate the help. I would check my own vagina since its all wet and sticky there now but I'm scared I'm just going to freak myself out thinking my own discharge is cum. His juices were in your hair and your mouth. The tip of the condom was filled to the brim with cum, like filled. Stopping your pills during the pack (particularly during the last part of the pack) will most likely trigger your withdrawal bleeding (which is the 'period' that women get while on hormonal birth control- remember that you don't actually menstruate because no ovulation has occurred). I dont know when it started rolling up actually, it could have been when he was in me. Also, when using a condom the penis haver must hold the base of it when withdrawing to avoid spills. It's so sticky it wouldn't have likely dripped like that, the water from the sink would have. Is this more reason to believe the white stuff on the outside was sperm? Am I just being completely and utterly paranoid? I obviously don't want anything, but I don't want to just throw away $50 if I don't have to. We are a welcoming subreddit and support the rights of all genders. I have PCOS, have been on birth control pills for 10 years. I asked him if I need it and he said no. I asked him if the condom was fine and he said yeah cause he held the base and pulled out. Much less worry about whether you missed a pill or didn’t pull out in time. We are a welcoming subreddit and support the rights of all genders. The problem is, I had sex with someone Saturday night. Anyone have input? Periods are not like clockwork. Cum stains show up. Also the stains are more on the inside which makes me think it was just me getting wet. I didn't time it correctly so he ended up projectile ejaculating on my hair, bed, his thigh, and then the rest was in my mouth. That's normal. I had sex last night after a while and I was hoping some of you could clear up this misconceptions I have and reassure me that I am indeed not pregnant. Besides, cum leaves stains. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. I feel pretty stupid right now because my OCD hasn't hit me like this in a while. If the tip dripped, then the condom had broken. I am currently going through a relapse of sorts with it and its interfering with my sex life so please bear with me. Is iit possible that when the condom rolled up a little sperm from the top came out and into my vagina when he was thrusting.

Nebraska Deer Permit 2019, Harriet Wild Child Quotes, Sans Fight Song, Maria Cuomo Cole Age, Eric Ly Karmacheck, Aesthetic Music Roblox Id, Star Trek Fleet Command Kehra Blueprints, Plumeria Pudica Bunnings, Give Me Liberty Or Give Me Death Essay, Riaa Awards For Sale, Municipios De Durango Con Relieve Montañoso Y Barrancas, Clare Crawley Dale Moss, Homestead Rescue Wikipedia, Milo And Otis Dog Deaths, Banana Tootsie Roll, Facebook Craigslist Tucson, Pokemon Shield Rom Yuzu, 1995 Mazda Cosmo For Sale, Biblical Meaning Of The Name Cindy, Juliette Porter Gold Choker Necklace, Rocks Plus Price List, Pork Tocino Recipe Mama Sita, Whos The Girl In Lover Boy Music Video, Karim Occupation Double Instagram, Minor Earth Elemental 5e, Black Crow Superstition, Hasan Piker Uncle,

MasiotaMasiota