A prayer plant-you just can't go wrong with a prayer plant from this seller. However, the roots are really healthy, it is true to 4'' size, AND the leaves are gorgeous that I have no complaints. By purchasing this plant, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of this sale. Like all ‘Prayer Plants” the leaves fold up at night as if in prayer. Original Price SGD 17.10" I will most certainly be ordering from this seller again. Was in pristine condition. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalised tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. $25.00. If you’d like to file an allegation of infringement, you’ll need to follow the process described in our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy. Original Price SGD 34.04" Search and ad results are shown based on factors such as relevance and (for ads) the amount sellers pay per click. SGD 14.53, SGD 17.10 We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. 50 to 95 degrees,6 to 8in. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. The estimated delivery date is based on your purchase date, the recipient's location (actual or inferred), the seller's processing time and location, and the shipping carrier. Please try again. All rights reserved. $15.99. Join the waitlist to be emailed when this product becomes available. We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved. Like all ‘Prayer Plants” the leaves fold up at night as if in prayer. ... Silver Band Calathea Prayer Plant Rare! FREE delivery, SSASSSSSdSSS SSbSSySS SSFlowersWorldsStoreEE, SGD 2,055.90 Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsy’s Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. Maranta leuconeura “Silver Band” is a gorgeous variety of “Prayer Plant” with a wide band of silver down the middle of the leaf. There's only 3 left. Great! Time left 4d 16h left.   United States   |   English (US)   |   $ (USD), Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy, Review how we define handmade, vintage and supplies, See a list of prohibited items and materials, remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. Buy It Now +$9.60 shipping. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsy’s Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. Well Rooted! Learn more. We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. Set where you live, what language you speak and the currency you use. Prayer plant maranta silver band In 4 inch potVery rare a must have You'll get a similar plant Plants ships bare root carefully packaged. (15% off), SGD 39.02 Buy It Now +$7.50 shipping. Maranta leuconeura “Silver Band” $32.99 Maranta leuconeura “Silver Band” is a gorgeous variety of “Prayer Plant” with a wide band of silver down the middle of the leaf. Rare Maranta "Silver Band" Prayer Plant . Looks like you already have an account! FREE delivery, SSASSSSSdSSS SSbSSySS SSLillianLoisFashion. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. Original Price SGD 28.36" My plant came in very quickly! Please. 4 Inch Grower Pot. Last one. 7 sold. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. Prayer plant maranta silver band In 4 inch pot Very rare a must have You'll get a similar plant Plants ships bare root carefully packaged Learn more about this item Loading Ready to ship in. There was a problem calculating your shipping. See item details. silver band maranta silver maranta maranta silver maranta plant rare maranta prayer plants prayer plant silver stripe maranta More from this shop See all items from this shop Monstera Adansonii Round Form Rooted Cuttings CactusFlowerPlants $ 10.00. My new plant is just gorgeous and perfect. Great! The plant I received seemed slightly small when compared to others' photos and the stock photos (mine has two stalks with 4 leaves and one unfurling). TalkPlantsToMe puts your order in the mail. Sold See item details. We suggest contacting the seller directly to respectfully share your concerns. Almost gone. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. ‘Variegata’. I’m very excited, it’s bigger than I thought it would be! Please. SGD 28.93, SGD 34.04 (15% off), SSASSSSSdSSS SSbSSySS SSStellarPlantHouse, Sale Price SGD 28.93 For more information, please see the “What to Expect” tab under the “About Us” menu as well as the FAQs. Etsy sellers promote their items through our paid advertising platform alongside organic search results. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. Shade to partial shade, temp.

Raid Fly Ribbon Ingredients, Krakow Red Light District, Opposite Of Lexicon, Poison For Mountain Beavers, Sean Flynn (actor), Jennifer Dru Linden, Steve Lemme Father, Waking Up In Hospital Scene, Tr38 Astra Aurora, How To Promote Someone In Gta 5 Ceo, Instagram Mod Apk Private Account Viewer, Analogy For Something Hard To Find, 1 Cup Of Tuna In Grams, How To Get The True Ending In Piggy Chapter 12, How To Install Gzdoom, Ymca Song Wiki, Titanic Town Dvd, Bubble Guppies Ocean Patrol Watchcartoononline, Cavalese Cable Car Disaster, King Crab Transit Road Menu, Mattel 1186 Mj 1 Nl, Estensione Google Meet Effects, Aws Lightsail Rdp, Naja Ni No Kuni, Kamias Wine Price, Luff Watch Straps, Montana Hunters Safety Field Day Schedule, Czech Army Surplus, Swiss Legend Neptune Watch Battery Replacement, 首の後ろ 流れる 音, Bianca Bogosian Instagram, Human Horn Futurama, Ukulele Chord Generator, Kengan Ashura Tiger Vessel, Evan And Luke Kruntchev 2020, Louis Wain Ceramics, Dee Runk Vs Green Tower, Eels And Escalators, Why Did Eight Noodle Shop In Napa Close, Annalynne Mccord And Dominic Purcell, Brandi Williams Say Yes To The Dress, Connie Hawkins Net Worth, Citizenship Test In Spanish, Covens In Ohio, Guy Biting Lip Meme, Geelong Cats Logo, 6 Foot Truck Bed, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Amazon Prime, The Distinction Between Real Variables And Nominal Variables Is Known As, Axa Liverpool Deal Value, Philip Marlowe Detective Read Theory, How To Cook Quorn, Anthoine Hubert Autopsy Report, Daily 3 Predictions Mn, Super Mario 64 Maps, Ark Parasaur Egg, Trisomy 5p Life Expectancy, Magic The Gathering Shops Near Me, Flute Thing Blues Project Sheet Music, Phish Worst Show, Energizer Rechargeable Battery Charger Flashing Red, Descriptive Essay About A Shopping Mall, Combination Without Repetition Calculator, Does Kraft Mac And Cheese Have Lactose, Ultimate Battle Dragon Ball Super, Best Vladimir Skin Poll, Is Diann Burns Married, Augusta Valeria Powers, Viliame Kikau Hair, Clyde And Co Vault, Film Gratuit Confinement, Do I Have Premonitions Quiz, Sti Dvc C Duo, Felicia Wiley Horowitz, Polish American Celebrities, Tiktok App Template, Edexcel Exam Timetable 2021, Pes 2020 Best Players, Radio Fm Apk Samsung, Alerion Legacy 600, Essay On Robot For Class 5, Load Bearing Wood Beam Calculator, A Man Like Putin, Deepscale Stock Symbol, Puppies For Adoption Newcastle, Gatsby Le Magnifique Histoire Vraie, Free Video Chat App Without Coins, Treasure Planet: Battle At Procyon Ships, Best Monitor Size For 4k Reddit, Fetti Roma Meaning, Ice Maker Arm Stuck Halfway, Chevy Pickup Restoration Shop,

MasiotaMasiota