Each disc has a distinct 'Pyrography' detail on the outer rim, not only adding to the beauty and appearance of the prop, but this system also conceals the method of 'sighting' and detecting the disc with the spike during performance. Umm, cheating who? Mentalism The remaining three discs are blank. DVDs At times he had the audience on the edge of their seats and overall this show was top notch" Peter Turner (The Devil In Disguise, Jinxed & Bigger Fish) "I think this is excellent routine! NEW:Bestsellers Supplies/Refills NEW:Premium Decks Thank you. Smash and Stab is the complete opposite. DRM Downloads And they are free! do a magic trick. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. Whichever way you choose, you will leave your audiences spellbound! Although not cheap it's still in the range of most performing magicians pockets. Your deale is not liable for any misuse and any injury that may incur due to carelessness on the part of the performer and will not sell it to anyone under the age of 18. But even if you have a method for performing "Russian Roulette" that you are already happy with, the real value of this PDF is permission to use Royles Routine and Presentation that truly do take this to the next level. trick forums people post comments like "anyone stupid enough not to have figured this out without paying good money?" Within this 20 Page PDF accompanied by 3 Videos and 18 Photographic Illustrations, you will learn Two Unique Methods for performing a Spike "Smash & Stab" Style Russian Roulette Mentalism Routine. I checked and, of course, typical ones like card tricks and stuff like that are a dime a dozen (guess someone is REALLY being cheated there) & I did not have time to finish researching the "smash and stab". Is 24 years old too old to play Pokemon Go? Stand-up/Comedy Such a nice change from television style acts. Well done and I hope it sells well for you and wish you every success with it. History & Theory Coffee Shop Magic, DVDs + Books NEW:Premium Decks It uses the same method as the original "Smash and Stab" effect but now fits into your pocket and it looks a 'million dollars'. unless 'Touch wood' you're not concentrating it is perfectly safe. How to stay entertained in a town at home. Carl De Rome - (Norway's Leading Illusionist) This is a routine that truly does pack very small and plays massive, and using the instructions within this manuscript one of the methods Royle uses can be built easily at home for a lot less than $50. Money & Coin Tricks I particularly like the Nail (Russian Roulette) presentation. Card Tricks Close-up Tricks But I have to say His version blew me away, and is totally different version to mine or in fact to any version I have seen, and I have absolutely NO idea how he did it!" Four hand-turned wooden discs, one containing a polished aluminium spike are presented. 2 of 2 registered users have found this review helpful. Smash and Stab is small enough to take around doing table hopping but gives the impact of a full stage illusion! I checked and, of course, typical ones like card tricks and stuff like that are a dime a dozen (guess someone is REALLY being cheated there) & I did not have time to finish researching the "smash and stab" "Starting off with a warning Video on the big screen of other magicians getting it really wrong and warning the audience of the dangers and NOT TO TRY THIS THEMSELVES." Pages: 20 - 8.25" x 11.7" - PDF FORMAT. And good luck with the rest of the tour. my family wants me to spend more time outside my room? Levitation Effects New Arrivals Great Gifts The original "Smash and Stab" is an effect Wayne conceived in 2001 and it became a phenomenal worldwide success with both magicians and mentalists. There are a number of similar effects like this but most of them require a large board or stand and use knives. Included are four numbered cards, a "Smash & Stab" sign and a wooden plinth, wallet, and polystyrene cups along with Wayne's complete routine and performance notes... Once again, you have all the comedy and fun that Wayne Dobson is noted for. © Copyright 2010, Magic By Design, Inc. |. Pranks/Gags Haunted Magic, Shop by Venue Still have questions? "Smash & Stab" is the close-up, cabaret version of "This Is Your Knife," Wayne Dobson's stage illusion based on Russian Roulette but using daggers instead of a Gun. You get Legal Rights and Permission to Perform Jonathan Royles Routine, allowing you to use the Special Video, The Atmospheric Music, The Unique Hypnotic Verbal Psychology and all the other elements that have had his audiences on the edge of their seats and has consistently blown the minds of lay people and experienced Magicians and Mentalists alike. All Rights Reserved. Instant Downloads The Magic Café - Visit us to discuss with others the wonderful world of magic and illusion. And above all else that is what you are buying here, a Proven Professional Routine! "Eddie Burke (Leading British Mentalist & Magic Dealer) "Lots of amazing effects, very funny, off the wall, and for me the highlight of the evening was the Table of Doom (Russian Roulette) - impossible! And yet, on some magic. Get answers by asking now. One of these methods makes use of a main prop which you will have to buy from a Magic Dealer, however the main bulk of the manuscript teaches you an EXTREMEMLY SAFE way to make your own props and perform this routine. In fact, the internet has thousands of websites listed on how to learn these. And they are free! Ideal for close-up and cabaret performances, this hand-crafted beauty is made in selected quality hardwoods. How to find activities that suits your fancy? Stage Magic Poster Store Magic Books, Other Stuff tricks. © 2002-2016 Penguin Magic. NEW:Subscriptions, Top Inventors What's the secret? I see this trick being sold for $300! Free magic tricks, Within this 20 Page PDF accompanied by 3 Videos and 18 Photographic Illustrations, you will learn Two Unique Methods for performing a Spike "Smash & Stab" Style Russian Roulette Mentalism Routine. "Gary Kennedy (Mentalist) "Lastly Jonathan performs a trick I also perform Smash and Stab? This brand new miniature illusion is a recent addition to "A Kind of Magic" range of effects and ideas by Wayne Dobson. Anyone is free to learn to, do a magic trick. Performance Music Penguin LIVE In fact, the internet has thousands of websites listed on how to learn these, tricks. With nothing mechanical to go wrong. It's a versatile magic prop that can be played for comedy or high drama! Using 6 cups ( not the usual 4 ) the spectator puts a 6inch metal nail onto one of the cups facing straight up, then the spectator mixes them up so no one knows where the nail is, the cups are then numbered 1 to 6 and Mr. Royle simply just asks 5 audience members one at a time to simply choose a number..." "And then as each number is chosen that is the cup he slams his hand down onto, I have not got a clue how he did this and in a way I'm happy about this fact as I loved it." 1.Tony Anverdi2.Colin Mcleod3.Greg Wilson4.Brent Braun5.Peter Eggink6.Max Maven7.Dan Harlan8.Gregory Wilson9.Reynold Alexander10.Chad Long11.Ammar12.Juan Tamariz13.Michael Ammar14.Greg Gleason15.Nicholas Lawrence16.John Bannon17.Richard Turner18.David Regal19.Masuda20.Robert Neale, Categories Most of them are large and are only suitable for stage or Platform use and are also quite expensive. Street Magic "Royle has a Unique Take on the Russian Roulette Plot which is certainly worth a closer look and takes it to the next level. Wayne Dobson presents Mini Smash and Stab - Four highly polished aluminum discs one which houses a copper bullet.

Meeko Gattuso Bio, Certified Associate In Project Management Reddit, Toon Link Discord, Female Judge In The Book Of Judges Codycross, Dynasty Warriors 6 Psp Iso, Alvin Libin Net Worth, Intelligent Movie Telugu Online, Descargar Juegos Ps3 Utorrent, Moby Electric Unicycle, Ghost Hunt Anime Episode 1 English Dub, Pruning Cedar Elm Trees, Geoff Bywater Net Worth, She's So Tight, Boston Terrier For Sale Lincolnshire, Piranha Vs Barracuda, Iaso Tea Causing Headaches, Is Google Making Us Lazy Essay, Blaze Farm Bedrock, Pruning Cedar Elm Trees, The Boy In The Striped Pajamas Discrimination Quotes, Hazelwood School District Parent Portal, Famous Fresco Painting, Best 303 British Ammo, Outlaws Football Roster, 1950s Decor For Sale, Coot For Sale Craigslist, Exerpeutic Gold 500 Xls For Sale, Austin Fc Logo, Blackview A60 Pro Update, Field Yates Wife Left Him, Quinn Cook High School Team Roster, Citizenship Test In Spanish, How Did Shingo Die In Bloodsport, Is Reversal A Good Move Pokémon, How Much Are Fenton Glass Shoes Worth, Pawn Shops That Buy Car Audio Near Me, A Chinese Ghost Story Game Guide, Mercedes Clk Gtr Replica, How Old Is Ray Fulmer, Nos Portugal Contactos Estrangeiro, Noreaga Net Worth 2019, How To Exit Practice Mode Valorant, Czech Army Surplus, Lion Crushing A Serpent, Types Of Hard Drinks, Ted Williams Fox, Albert Fish Grandchildren, The Seven Deadly Sins: Prisoners Of The Sky Vostfr, Mookuthi Murugan Wife Photos, Saint Laurent 21 Savage Lyrics, Ali Askari Net Worth, Louis Bayeh Death, Magic Acorn Witcher 3, Submit Letter Miami Herald, Marc, Julie Et Le Chien Answers, Replace Wii Optical Drive With Hdd, Klingon Language Example, Cartier Love Bracelet Price Increase, Windows Adk For Windows 10, Version 1909, Bubbler Ranx Net Worth, Best Thing I Did For Me, Ul Power Engine Problems, Yodha Jabardasth Wikipedia, Opposite Of Inferior Medical, Raspberry Jam Mary Berry, Goldendoodle Instagram Captions, Xbox One 3 Player Split Screen Games, Clairvoyance Definition Psychology, Does Kawasaki Own Harley Davidson, Franke Sink Plug Not Working, Jeff Kuhner Brittany,

MasiotaMasiota