2001-present Sofia Vladimirovna Vassilieva is an American actress best known for her role as Ariel DuBois in the supernatural crime drama series Medium. There is work, and there is pleasure, Acting is pleasure. On May 21, 2014, Vassilieva graduated from Columbia College, Columbia University with a Bachelor of Arts and Science degree. Depuis l'âge de 3 ans elle prend des cours de Ballet, elle fait de l'équitation depuis l'âge de 10 ans et s'intéresse également au yoga[3]. Sofia Vassilieva was born on October 22, 1992 in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA as Sofia Vladimirovna Vassilieva. Less than a year later, Vassilieva received her first role, playing the granddaughter of a retired Russian General in an episode of the CBS television series The Agency. Vassilieva was a presenter of Family Feature Film on the Humane Society's 19th Genesis Awards in 2005. Line: 192 The Wonderful World of Disney: Eloise at Christmastime, View agent, publicist, legal and company contact details on IMDbPro. ACTOR Still takes yoga, ballet and horse riding classes. Sofia Vladimirovna Vassilieva was born 22 October 1992 in Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States to Vladimir Vassiliev and Larissa Vassilieva . She attended and graduated from Barbizon Modeling and Acting School in Arizona. Selon ses déclarations, sa denture inélégante (gencives apparentes qu'elle tente de masquer avec grande quantité de rouge à lèvres) est la raison principale du faible nombre de rôles qui lui sont proposés à l'âge adulte[5]. Elle est surtout connue pour son rôle d'Eloise dans deux téléfilms (Eloise at the Plaza, Eloise at Christmastime) et pour celui d'Ariel Dubois dans la série Médium, aux côtés de Patricia Arquette, pour lequel elle a remporté un prix d'interprétation. Function: view, File: /home/ah0ejbmyowku/public_html/application/controllers/Main.php Other Works https://criminalminds.fandom.com/wiki/Sofia_Vassilieva?oldid=197244, Looking for Alaska - 8 episodes (2019) - Lara Buterskaya, Black Lightning - 2 episodes (2018) - Looker, Supergirl - 2 episodes (2017-2018) - Olivia, Call of Duty: WWII (2017) - Hazel Daniels, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit - 2 episodes (2011-2013) - Sarah Walsh, Medium - 130 episodes (2005-2011) - Ariel Dubois/Abigail Cosgrove/Elena Agronov, Medium Season 6: The Mind Behind Medium (2010) - Ariel Dubois, Medium Season 6: Zombies on the Loose: The Making of Bite Me (2010) - Ariel Dubois, My Sister's Keeper (2009) - Kate Fitzgerald, Medium Season 4: Introducing Cynthia Keener (2008) - Ariel Dubois, Medium Season 4: Joe's Crayon Dream (2008) - Ariel DuBois, The Wonderful World of Disney - 2 episodes (2003) - Eloise, The Brady Bunch in the White House (2002) - Cindy Brady. In 2011, she guest-starred on Law & Order: SVU as Sarah Walsh, a piano BFA candidate who was raped in her New York City apartment. She starred alongside Cameron Diaz, Jason Patric, and Abigail Breslin. Line: 24 Function: view, Esprits criminels : Unité sans frontières, http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1P2-261431.html, https://fr.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Sofia_Vassilieva&oldid=174362339. Sofia Vladimirovna Vassilieva is an American actress best known for her role as Ariel DuBois in the supernatural crime drama series Medium. [1][2] She attended and graduated from Barbizon Modeling and Acting School in Arizona. Vassilieva portrayed Roxy Bental, a woman that makes regular flights to Tijuana, in the Season Two (Beyond Borders) episode "La Huesuda". Years Active Birth Date She has also appeared in the show Looking for Alaska. Official Sites. I would like to learn so many things: I'd like to take tennis classes, I'd like continuing vocal lessons, and I'd definitely like taking more ice skating and more tap. Vassilieva was born in Minneapolis, Minnesota, in Hennepin County Medical Center, the daughter and only child of Russian immigrants Larissa Vassilieva, a biologist, and Vladimir Vassiliev, a physicist, both from Novosibirsk. At the age of 13, her favorite singer was, Sofia's Maltese "Mefodi" appears as the dog in the hands of a Plaza girl in. When she was 3, she started speaking French and reading in Russian and English, being fluent in these three languages, she now enjoys studying Spanish and American Sign Language. Sa langue maternelle est le russe et elle parle l'anglais et le français couramment[2]. As of 2015 speaks and writes about seven- eight languages. Sofia Vadimirovna Vassilieva (born 22 October 1992) played the part of Cindy Brady in the 2002 made-for-TV movie The Brady Bunch in the White House. Started taking ballet at 3, gymnastics at 5, playing piano at 7, riding horses at 10, and recently became fascinated by yoga. Actress best known for her roles as Ariel Dubois in Medium and as Kate in My Sister's Keeper. Vassilieva got her first on-screen role in 2001, when she was first cast as Elena for two episodes of the dramatic thriller series The Agency. Function: require_once, Message: Undefined variable: user_membership, File: /home/ah0ejbmyowku/public_html/application/views/user/popup_modal.php Larissa Vassilieva (mother)Vladimir Vassiliev (father) Was accepted to and completed the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art's Acting Shakespeare course; London, UK [Summer 2013]. Vassilieva played the daughter of Arquette's character for seven seasons, until the series' finale on January 21, 2011.[4][7]. Minneapolis, Minnesota During Vassilieva's time as an actress, she was able to attend and graduate from Barbizon Modeling and Acting School, Concord High School, Columbia University, and the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art. Vladimir Vassiliev: Mother Name: Larissa Vassilieva: Gender Identity: Female: Sexual Orientation: Straight: Horoscope: Libra: Marital Status: Single: Networth: 2000000: Education: Columbia College: Height: 166 cm: Networth: $2 M: Date of Birth: October 22,1992: Age: 27 years: Contents. For her performance as Kate, Vassilieva won a Young Artist Award for Best Supporting Actress in a Feature Film in 2010. She worked alongside Cameron Diaz in the film, My Sister's Keeper. I'd like to really learn painting, and I'd like to learn Tibetan - Lhasa Dialect - and really learn Farsi, so that I can speak to my friend and her family; I would like to learn so many things. Looking for some great streaming picks? Vassilieva played the lead role of terminally ill teenager Kate Fitzgerald in the 2009 adaptation of Jodi Picoult's novel My Sister's Keeper, directed by Nick Cassavetes. The series premiered on January 3, 2005. Life And Education. [on her work in Medium] I want to be challenged, I want to work, and I want to feel that I am not being held back, that there is something in front of me, something more inspiring than... just eating breakfast, you know? Vassilieva has also appeared in TV shows, movies, and video games like Timeless, Law & Order: Special Victims, Supergirl, Black Lightning, Looking for Alaska, My Sister's Keeper, Hurt, The Wonderful World of Disney, Day Zero, The Brady Bunch in the White House, Call of Duty: WWII, Training Day, Notorious, Mafia III, Stalker, S.W.A.T., and Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders. Name She is an actress, known for My Sister's Keeper (2009), Medium (2005) and The Wonderful World of Disney (1995). Trivia (21) She has also completed a Linguistics major with honors, and a special concentration in Business Management. Graduated from Concord High School in Santa Monica, CA [June 7,2010]. © FamousBirthdays.com - use subject to the information collection practices disclosed in our Privacy Policy. Discovered at the IMTA in New York in 2000, where she won 7 awards including the title of Child Actress and first runner-up Child Model Of The Year. Vassilieva shaved her head and eyebrows for her role as a teenage cancer patient. About the filming of the "Eloise" movies: It was like a long vacation, a 54 -day vacation. Family Graduated from Columbia College, of Columbia University with a Bachelor of Arts and Science degree [05.21.2014]; Completed a Linguistics major with honors and a special concentration in Business Management. As long as you can laugh you are not old. Her most notable roles include the children's book character Eloise in Eloise at the Plaza and Eloise at Christmastime, Ariel DuBois in the Emmy-winning TV series Medium, and teenage cancer patient Kate Fitzgerald in the 2009 film adaptation of My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult. That same year, she was cast as a little girl named Gina in Inhabited (2003), starring Malcolm McDowell and former child actress Patty McCormack. |  At 17 became a student of Columbia University in New York City [2010]. She enrolled in Columbia University. She is an actress, known for My Sister's Keeper (2009), Medium (2005) and The Wonderful World of Disney (1995). Vassilieva portrayed Roxy Bental, a woman that makes regular flights to Tijuana, in the Season Two (Beyond Borders) episode "La Huesuda". She won a Young Artist Award in 2006 for Best Supporting Actress in a TV Drama for her role as Ariel DuBois in Medium. Sofia Vassilieva est née à Minneapolis, dans le Minnesota, de Larissa, biologiste, et de Vladimir Vassiliev, professeur de physique, tous deux immigrants russes [1]. Little Sofia was just seven years … October 22, 1992 Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Line: 478 Sofia Vassilieva was born on October 22, 1992 in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA as Sofia Vladimirovna Vassilieva. Line: 315 Publicity Listings Vassilieva played Cindy Brady in The Brady Bunch in the White House, opposite Shelley Long and Gary Cole in 2002. She was nominated for a Syfyportal Genre Award as best young actor/actress for her role in Medium, lost the award to Harry Potter's. Sofia Vassilieva est une actrice américano-russe née le 22 octobre 1992 à Minneapolis, dans le Minnesota (États-Unis). 28.8k Followers, 765 Following, 101 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Sofia Vassilieva (@sofiavassilieva) Sofia Vassilieva est née à Minneapolis, dans le Minnesota, de Larissa, biologiste, et de Vladimir Vassiliev, professeur de physique, tous deux immigrants russes[1]. File: /home/ah0ejbmyowku/public_html/application/views/user/popup_modal.php It was her third nomination and second win. By 14, she has already visited Italy, Austria, France, Canada, England, Japan, Spain and Germany. Line: 208 She is an actress, known for, Ariel Dubois / Abigail Cosgrove / Ariel DuBois / Elena Agronov, ‘The Little Things’ Thriller Starring Denzel Washington & Rami Malek Has a Release Date, Mrc Acquires ‘Eloise’ Rights For Film, Television & Live Stage Productions, 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Sofia Vassilieva, The Book of Blood: Chapter Three: The Sange, The Book of Blood: Chapter Two: The Perdi, Medium Season 6: Zombies on the Loose: The Making of Bite Me, Medium Season 4: Introducing Cynthia Keener.

Mexican Coke Vs Uk Coke, How Female Peacock Get Pregnant Wikipedia, Brittany Lutz Blog, Ferulic Acid Powder Uk, Nettle Root Hair Loss Forum, Nina Shipman Measurements, Iridescent Shark In Pond, Can Puffins Fly, Orphan Movie Online Fmovies, How Could A Sample Of Gas Be Collected At The Positive Electrode, Roblox Obby Difficulty Comparison, Redbridge Chip Shop Coatbridge Menu, Hu Ge Car Accident, Japanese From Zero Ebook, Gatlinburg Newspaper Classifieds, Katelyn Mallyon Height, Isuzu Elf Motorhome For Sale Uk, Aldi Kool Aid, Mark Snow Net Worth, Green Eyes Percentage, Hairless Rats For Sale California, Hoarders Updates 2018, Jimmy Collins Peggy Lynn, Pygmy Possum Pet For Sale, Till The Storm Passes By Lyrics And Chords, Auguste Rodin Made Which Of The Following Artworks, Axell Hodges Gf, Elżbieta Kalina Szukalski, Who Is Andrea Brooks Husband, Fixer Upper Mystery Movies In Order, Ryan Fitzpatrick Sat Score, Jurassic World Evolution Dinosaur Guide, What Procedure Did The Ioc Begin After A Danish Cyclist Died During The 1960 Summer Olympics, Peur De La Solitude Test, Alocasia Cuprea Drooping, Tarzan Cheetah Laughing, 1971 Suburban For Sale Craigslist, Nc700x Tail Bag, Victoria 2 Assimilation, Lego 60228 Vs 60229, Dagen Mcdowell Father, Dark Souls 2 Debug Mode, Zulfiqar Sword Sunni, Acnh Celeste Not Appearing,

MasiotaMasiota