9. Song-Joo n Jung-Suh should live together happy – I wanted happy ending..hhuu’uuhhh hhaaatteedd! Who is the actor who played Director Jang character? it was indeed a tragic story, but this made the actors act superbly. and sacrifice… for the one you love, this drama is soooooo sad The ending was sad, but a least their love won over all hardships. My friends that have watched this drama before me have always praised it and the handsome actor in it. Jung-suh and Song-joo grew up together. Song-joo marries Jung-suh, who is now blind, with the blessing of his mother and her father. He is a great actor. bye! Kwon Sang Woo as Cha Song-ju /* ]]> */. i just finished watching 49days until now i can’t stop crying I did not finish watching the first episode. Wonderful Life. sth most touching korean drama evvvveeerrrrr hmmmmmmm, weell give thnx to ma gf she made me watch sth …..its sooo sooo touching…thnx kare, I watched this drama when I was about 14 years old and I’ve not finished it yet. One Mom Three Dad I like the innocent look of Han jung Suh esp. He’s really handsome too ! Both Song-joo and Tae-hwa ask a doctor to let them give Jung-suh one of their corneas, but the doctor tells them that they can't take corneas from live donors. Jung-suh and Song-joo are happy together, until she discovers she has eye cancer. I just love it when Kwon Sang Woo cries, it makes me get teary. !uhhh that Yoo-ri character and her evil mother bother me soooo much!but they r pretty good in being evil. both the lead actors give an astonishing performance this movie is really love story BRAWOOO!!! I Love the tension, excitement and romance which beautiful music and songs of this drama gives us, from Ave Maria background music to Bo go ship da Song. Brilliant legacy Even my kids got into the show. } I’ve watched this twice already. Jung-suh regains her memory when Yoo-ri nearly hits her with her car again and rushes to tell Song-joo. Finaly, I bealive this drama is the most memorial drama with the most memorial artists KSW and CJW. Witch Amusement Jung-suh’s father remarries Tae Mira. What can I say, I think Tae hwa love for jung suh was more great than soong ju loves for jung suh.. i like ittttt i love ittttttttt i adore this drama luv uuu allllllll. I love this drama verry very much!!!! romantic Drama And oh my gosh. i love them both. She takes the real Jung-suh to her biological father's home. so do’t miss to watch it. Hope to watch a drama that both of them will be together with a happy ending. I loved them. 1. but jingshu trully dead!! this drama is very sad n who’s watch this drama maybe always crying, whine. Once Again (KBS2) my best drama..i cry a lot when watching this drama The Uncanny Counter (OCN) Tae-hwa (Shin Hyun-joon), still in love with Jung-suh, finds out what Yoo-ri has done, but seizes the opportunity to run away with Jung-suh. Love the love that shines in this drama. this was one of the first dramas i’ve ever watched… very touching , and a LOT of crying. this movie really really make me can’t sleep because i’m watching this movie everynight… and always cannot stop tp crying.. i like it! thanks aLot, the drama was so very emotional……the cast of stairway to heaven is so great…….i really like the role of miss CHOI JI WOO a girl who really strong and she never give up until the day she died….its so great …the no.1 drama i ever seen in my whole life……i really want to see mr.KWON SANG WOO…hes my inspiration in my studies thats why i got some an average score..hehehhhe……………more power to all cast….hope you had another team up with ms.CHOI JI WOO…………. Although the first i didn’t like watch it but after fighting with myself finally watched it. This is a very sad story…l hate it coz everytime l watch it l always cry.. im barely on episode 4 and right now it feels as if my dog died cuz i cried sooo much and my heart feels so crappy esp when i jumped to read about the ending ahhhhh…but this is the sadest and best drama i’ve ever seen, i think the characters who played the young were perfect in their roles but i don’t like Choi Ji Woo as Jung-see at all, she absolutely doesn’t fit innocent, humble, quiet Jung-see nor her appearance, and Shin Hyun Joon does fit that shabby character of tae-wan but his appearance is far off the scale of future tae-wan, but wow Kwon Sang Woo and Kim Tae Hee were identical to the young versions of their character, i love the plot line, BEST but SADEST KOREAN DRAMA EVER!! Men Are Men (KBS2) 1. yuri she is an ass hole she didn’t love him she want the money. Search (OCN) … the girl who won all th hearts of the filipino people yup…i really like this drama eventhough i still didn’t finished it yet…well,the songs are very touching n OH GOD!…i don’t know how to say this…very fantastic…i really not expected that a good girl will end her life with a very challenging fates…but, i realize…GOD knows what the best for us…. THIS IS THE GREATEST SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you. IT MAKED ME BELIV IN LOVE AGIN. 2003 PG-13 SBS, KOCOWA. yes,but the important fact is how it shows this story such greatly with enough depth and so attraction and complication ,with masterful directing,casting, music, location,…made this drama unique and so memorable . I luv STH very much! Air time: Wednesday & Thursday at 21:55. In 2005, broadcasting rights to the drama were sold to eight countries across Latin America including Mexico, Peru and Costa Rica. They firmly believe also that they’ll meet again in heaven which I really believe. Full House Hong Gil Dong http://www.mysoju.com/stairway-to-heaven/, This drama wuz off the hook, It wuz such a sad sad story for a when CJW cry I will cry too…I can feel wat she feel in that character… Jung Han Yong as Han Pil-su (Tae-hwa & Yuri’s father) Lies of Lies (Channel A) oh i’m is vry2 like it when movie starway to heaven show again………. Coffee Prince [2], In 2004, the broadcast rights were sold to Japan for appropriately ₩1.2 billion, at the time a record price for a Korean drama export.

Rakhee Thakrar Married, Aldi Caesar Salad, Ignorance Is Carlisle Meaning, Gerard Gardens, Liverpool Map, Blizzard Redeem Code, Healthstream Customer Service Quizlet, Warstock Cache And Carry Glitch, Stefani Leopardi Sandlot, Skyrim Splitscreen Ps4, Temperate Rainforest Map, Behringer X32 Daw Control Ableton, The Medicine Bag Theme, Hawaii Dollar Coin 1973 Value, William Forsythe Wife, Rick Leventhal Children, K 9 Pill, Aurelie Fonjo Death, Ever Jamb Exterior Door Frame Kit, Forester 6 Speed Swap, Austin Fc Logo,

MasiotaMasiota