Blended w/ strawberries & cream. Make sure your information is up to date. Yummy! I masked up, were are very respectful and fearful of the virus, and walked up to find out how long the wait was. The paper menus handed to us were disgusting and had obviously not been cleaned or sanitized between uses. Wayback Burgers menu #92 of 258 places to eat in Mount Dora The restaurant information including the Whale's Tale Fish House menu items and prices may have been modified since the last website update. I will say we left to a respectful business and had a wonderful meal. "", Created by The Outer Banks page166 items • 105 followers. We dined elsewhere and were very happy. Cannot wait to return next year!More. had to review our experience. We look forward to serving you! Get there early when it opens! Tale of the Whale Restaurant : On the Nags Head – Manteo Causeway, Physical Address: Tale of the Whale Restaurant : 7575 S. Virginia Dare Trail : Nags Head, NC 27959, Mailing Address: Tale of the Whale Restaurant : P.O. Tale of the Whale Restaurant : On the Nags Head – Manteo Causeway, Physical Address: Tale of the Whale Restaurant : 7575 S. Virginia Dare Trail : Nags Head, NC 27959 If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. Box 98 : Nags Head, NC 27959, Tale of the Whale Restaurant : On the Nags Head – Manteo Causeway. I stated we were covid pliant and she said sorry. It has been several years since we visited the Tale of the Whale. We arrived at 5:30 and were not seated until around 6:45. Amazing qui slit food with great service! Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Tale of the Whale at 7575 S Virginia Dare Trail in Nags Head - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. 7575 S Virginia Dare Trl, Nags Head, NC 27959-9162. Most people around me were not wearing masks and the young lady working there wasn't either. It’s obvious this establishment thrives on greed and selfishness, only caring about the money they make off your $25+ meal, then pushing you out the door with COVID. Sign of the Whale offers tempting new twists on American comfort foods with a hint of a global fare, courtesy of Executive Chef Walter Estrada. I am appalled none of the previous reviews mentioned the cleanliness of the restaurant until now. Cannot wait to return next year! Please feel free to download our 2020 menu by clicking the link below. We sat in our car and waited to be called, then wore our masks as we were herded through the restaurant to our table. Definitely worth...More. Box 98 : Nags Head, NC 27959. Tale of the Whale Restaurant Accepts: Frozen, A light refreshing trip to the tropics. I asked how long for an outside table and she said they were only doing inside dining. Think of how much money they would lose out on in those two nights. We tried visiting Tale of the Whale on a Sunday night in August when, to our surprise, they were closed for “UNFORSEEN MECHANICAL ISSUES”. It’s those restaurants where we will choose to spend our time and money in the future. Service was great and the atmosphere with a booth overlooking the water were fabulous. Plus use our free tools to find new customers. Plan on waiting if you come at prime time. I applaud other restaurants, especially those on the Outer Banks, who have been transparent and taken measures above and beyond for the safety of their staff and guests. Of snow crab legs & ½ lb. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? We received the 10% senior discount. He was a huge help with our sons now postponed rehearsal dinner and wouldn't accept anything for his time and effort. Think of how much money they would lose out on in those two nights. Even better place in the off-season. A large portion of grilled, marinated fish, Served w/ au jus or horseradish. Mike was our server he was very nice! It was divine! Whales Tale Fish House Open Tuesday thru Saturday from 11:00a.m. Items on the table had clearly not been cleaned or sanitized after each use since they were covered in grease and slimy fingerprints. Other owners have made the effort to ensure the health and safety of their staff and customers are second-to-none. Come early and enjoy your favorite cocktail outdoors overlooking the water, or in our indoor bar. Large portions. Are you sure you want to delete this question? I really enjoyed the crab cakes. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. 2720 W. Old US Hwy. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Peach schnapps, rum, coco lopez, cream, & orange juice.Frozen, Cruzan mango rum, cruzan lightrum, pineapple juice, orange juice, & grenadine On the rocks, Move​ over long island, light rum, dark rum, Capt. We even saw a table beside us lick their knife, then stick it in the bottle to scrape the ketchup out on their plate! We finally visited Tale of the Whale over the weekend. Fingerprints and food residue caked the pages, like used tissues after wiping a child’s snotty nose (I used my cloth napkin to thumb through the filth). 441, Mount Dora, Fl. Trust me, the owners and staff didn’t decide to take a vacation in the middle of the money-making season. The restaurant was clean and the booths provided the necessary distancing. I arrived right when they opened at 5pm. Physical Address: Tale of the Whale Restaurant : 7575 S. Virginia Dare Trail : Nags Head, NC 27959. The booths and chairs were also not disinfected between seatings, and never once did I see the door handles to the bathroom or entry sanitized. Tale of the Whale is fantastic; food and views are awesome. Frozen, Stoli vanil, godiva chocolate liquer, cream & a splash of Irish cream in a chocolate swirled glass, Absolut, triple sec, rose’s lime juice & pomegranate juice in a sugar rimmed glass, Jim beam, peach schnapps, white cranberry & a splash of grenadine, Stoli​ vanil, midori, rose’s lime juice, sour mix, cream & a graham cracker crust rim, Absolut citron, triple sec, sour mix in a sugar rimmed glass, Absolut citron, blue curacao, white cranberry juice & a splash of roses lime juice, topped w/ a lemon, Fresh mushrooms stuffed w/ jumbo lump crabmeat, seasoned & broiled, Mildly seasoned, we only use lump crabmeat, no added filler, 1 lb. ", "Our fave by far in obx, and we seriously played them ALL down here. The meals here were extra special and we were lucky to get a table at the window. Download Foursquare for your smart phone and start exploring the world around you! Go early they fill up fast and they have an early bird discount. I’m sure it’s amazing! They’ve never abruptly shut down before, so why conveniently now during the global pandemic? Family owned and operated for 41 years, we serve the finest and freshest local seafood, choice steaks, salads, pastas, chicken and more. Almost all were for bad attitudes and service. Got a burger for my entree! If they are busy don't let that scare you away they get the people in pretty quickly. Cant wait to go back again! Other restaurants we’ve visited are bare without linens or condiments, and tables are spaced 6ft minimally apart to reduce the chances of spread and cross contamination among customers. Morgan, tequila, blue curacao, pineapple juice, & sour mix. Hotels near Copper Mermaid Art Gallery & Gifts, American Restaurants for Families in Nags Head, Restaurants for Group Dining in Nags Head, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Nags Head. Check out the menu for Tale of the Whale.The menu includes and menu. Early dinner discount, outstanding customer service! If they are busy don't let that scare you away they get the people in pretty quickly.More, We shared a wedge salad as a first course and it was fairly typical of other restaurants. If you choose to continue eating at the petri dish called Tale of the Whale, I highly suggest wearing a hazmat suit, bathing in sanitizer, and getting a COVID test afterward because there’s no way you’re walking out of there without it! cut grilled to your specifications, Broiled or fried (small bones may be present), Fresh vegetables in a creamy white sauce over pasta, Delicious sundried tomato pesto cream sauce over pasta, Shrimp,​ scallops, oysters, crab cake, flounder, popcorn shrimp or clam strips, Shrimp,​ scallops, oysters, crab cake & flounder (No substitutions please). dessert. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? I noticed several employees walking around either not wearing or using masks as chin diapers. Excellent cakes for...dessert. After reading reviews and social media accounts, we didn’t give much thought to Tale of the Whale until we actually went and ate there. steak all charbroiled – You’ll love this dish. Tale of The Whale, Nags Head: See 1,106 unbiased reviews of Tale of The Whale, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #7 of 77 restaurants in Nags Head. Tale of The Whale, Nags Head: See 1,073 unbiased reviews of Tale of The Whale, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #7 of 75 restaurants in Nags Head. Ate too much! One of my go to favorites the fact that they close for the Winter forces me to try other places. However, after our most recent visit I...had to review our experience. I stated we were covid pliant and she said sorry. Dan, the owner is also such a class act. more. My husband enjoyed the fried scallops and oysters. Items on the table had clearly not been cleaned or sanitized after each use since they were covered in grease and slimy fingerprints. Other restaurants bring you ketchup poured into a bowl, but not at Tale of the Whale. I think the best crabcakes ever. Had a wonderful piece of mahi with creamy grits, bruschetta and andouille sausage, tastefully presented. Food was delicious and service terrific. We tried visiting Tale of the Whale on a Sunday night in August when, to our surprise, they were closed for “UNFORSEEN MECHANICAL ISSUES”. Citrus, apple, & pear; smoky cedary finish, Aromas of fresh bread w/ honey & citrus flavors, Scents​ of black cherry & cocoa w/ hints of cedar, Ripe berries on palate & nose w/ spicy finish, Cedar, plum, & spice w/ a hint of vanilla, Full bodied w/ berry, hints of mineral & oak, Rich, ripe flavors of plum & candied cherry, Blend​ of Syrah & Zinfandel; berry & spice, Our​ house special, a creamy mixture of amaretto, vodka, coco lopez & grenadine. I masked up, were are very respectful and fearful of the virus, and walked up to find out how long the wait was.

Dumb With Ice Brr Dababy, Laura Cathcart Robbins Wiki, Thoughtcrimes (2003 Watch Online), Savage A17 Problems, Essay On Why We Should Have Dropped The Atomic Bomb, Dead Cells Scythe Claw Build, Sam Cooke Daughter, Miko Hughes Wife, Carrie Tolstedt Net Worth, Cardigan Welsh Corgi Breeders, Little Caesars Ribs, Ball Python Genetics, Usher Yeah Triangle, Marvin The Martian Sound Clips, Don Mcginnis Brynley Arnold Age, Gender Economics Research Topics, How To Type Sigma, Fenton Glass Symbol, Michael Philippou Height, Github Beat Saber Assistant, Coleus Toxique Chat,

MasiotaMasiota