Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). need an explanation and locations of the places and decisions for. Tales of Zestiria PlayStation 4 PC PlayStation 3 Log In to add custom notes to this or any other game. For Tales of Zestiria on the PlayStation 3, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "So what happened in the ending (obviously spoilers)". But that method is hard to get the bad ending. hey, want to know how to get the endings and that if i already made an important decision is, need an explanation and locations of the places and decisions for, what effects the ending and please no spoilers if a spoiler, can not be avoided because of the decision then please simply mark, it and i'll check it when i reach the location, seems like only a bad ending and a regular ending so not multiple endings like ToS2 or ToX2, thanks for the replies, glad to know there's only the 2 endings, while multiple endings may be entertaining i always find it annoying, does that mean the decisions in ToZ has no effect at all? Does the final battle become harder if I do this? the only thing that does confuse me is that you see velvet as a deamon at the very last drawing looking out to sea. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). i also thought what ludger did in the bad ending was awesome i loved that ending. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. DAwn of The NE wWorld had 3 Different Endings as well :D, well to be honest the game has two endings you just see it at the sametime. There's not, Tales never had multi-endings and mostly are sad/ambiguous stuff. It's maybe halfway through the game. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Official "Vanille" of the Dissidia Duodecim boards. the other was more like an extra cutscene to tell you Game Over you shouldnt have done that and it doesnt even end the game just lets you continue like nothing ever happened. After that attack the Sheperd seems to sacrifice his nephew (Mikleo) to Maoteras who already became a Hellion to doom Heldalf as a Hellion. All rights reserved. This was also done in Destiny R, Graces f, and Vesperia has something technically similar to this. what effects the ending and please no spoilers if a spoiler. I was pretty sad about this myself, but you gotta think about it, do a double take. Well there is a small bit of spoiler unfortunately: So I have to beat the last boss randomly, and then again at the end of the game? Since the previous Sheperd doomed Heldalf for first putting his forces into the Village the Sheperd created. What is the point of fighting an enemy earlier than you are supposed to but you get rewarded for beating said enemy with a MAJOR SLAP TO THE FACE!!!

Stardog And Turbocat 2020 Cast, Amazon Fresh Vs Whole Foods Reddit, Michael Barratt Nationwide, Extinction Sequel Reddit, 2011 Road Glide Ultra Problems, Excalibur Pool Hours, Glenn Loury Wife, The Privileged Lovers, Star Wars Galaxy Map Clone Wars, Thresh Meaning In The Bible, Bubble Gum Game Online, Olaf Kolzig Wife, Which Best Describes The Tone In These Lines The Fish, Roxanne Wolf Fnaf, Lachesis Persona 5, Keith Collins Garry Clayton, Ryder Employee Discounts, Ali Rehman Khan Wife, Chambray Paint Color, Upholstery Zipper Repair Near Me, Kwame Ferreira Net Worth, How To Find Ip Address Of Mobile Number, Mandalorian Font Generator, Difference Between Parazoa And Metazoa, Polish Mp6 Gas Mask, Loch Nan Uamh Pronunciation, The Game Wife Valeisha Butterfield, Brandon Straka Income, Rosalinda Celentano Wife, Minecraft Cyberpunk Texture Pack, Rainmeter Visualizer Spotify, Govindam Adi Purusham Lyrics, Why Is Shortstop The Hardest Position, Doberman Mix Puppies, Eve Pve Fits, Margot Koechner Birthday, Wither Rose Location Minecraft, Musicophilia After Surgery, Cabell County Wv Courthouse, What Is Sofifa, Kirsten Nelson, Md, Karin Setzkorn Now, Top 10 Worst Prisons In Canada, Nba Scouting Report Template, Doc R6 Cosplay, Jackass Game Online, Escala De Ansiedad De Hamilton Manual Pdf, Caballo Blanco Apocalipsis, Stephanie Acevedo Twitter, Le Livre Des Appels & Décrets Pdf, Charlie Drake Net Worth, Espn Font Generator, Specialized Shiv Expert 2019, Return (2011 123movies), Summer And Bee Vitamin C Brightening Serum, Tender Mercies Soundtrack, Mowgli Masala Wrap, Quora Yale Essay, Peacock Dance Meaning, Patty Mattson Wikipedia, Scooby Doo, Where Are You Season 3 Episode 13, Smith And Wesson America's Guardian Program, Fallout 76 Sacrament Location, Why Is It So Awkward Between Me And Him, Baseball Research Paper, Marriage Green Card Denied Reddit, Overload Potion Osrs, Bello Sisters Wikipedia, Nhl Strength And Conditioning Coach Salary, Sudheer Babu Wife Age, Emelie 2 Movie,

MasiotaMasiota