It had outstanding precision and I was consistently able to pick aggressive targets around the court in rallies. It didn’t offer as much margin or variation as a more open string pattern would have, but overall I found enough spin to minimize my risk of hitting into the net. Having used several past Tecnifibre 315 models, I was excited to see how this latest offering would perform on court. Serves: Once again, these are both control oriented frames with a nice pop. I felt comfortable attempting pretty much any shot in the book. Both worked well, but I would probably drop starting tension from the low 50s into the high 40s to get a little more pocketing. No manufacturer description available yet. I was still able to generate enough speed to put solid pace on the ball, it was just required a bit more focus in the ending stages of matches. I found it the type of frame that allowed for using brains or brawn depending on the situation. The alluring cosmetic only adds to the premium appeal. All Rights Reserved. However, my slice serve proved to be nasty. © 2020 Tennis Channel Network. I had more fun coming in and creating at net than trying to slug it out in baseline rallies with this racquet. No overly thick or stiff beam, no magic bullet technology. More of a revelation was the amount of topspin I could generate—I found it on par with many tight 16x19 configurations. The TF40 305 is constructed and targeted at the most discerning players that want a frame to express their talents. The 21.7 mm flat RS Section beam provided excellent control and response. I played it today and WOW - it is smoooooth! As with ground strokes, the level of spin on kick serves wasn’t ferocious. If I were to add weight to this racquet, it would be in the handle. It boasts easy to control power, incredible maneuverability and responsiveness that make it deadly from anywhere on court. Tecnifibre has always fashioned itself as a true player’s brand. The TF40 315 is the heaviest model in this new serious designed with the advanced player in mind. Call Us at 713-435-4800. I did put on a leather grip to get it to 340g. I am a Gravity Pro user and recently ordered a T40 305 from TW. you continue, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all the cookies on the I tried the frame with two different hybrids: a poly/multifilament and poly/poly. With new design language coming from their partnership with Lacoste, they’ve also introduced a brand new high performance racquet line. While it was fast enough to whip through contact, it really excelled at flattening out and hammering mid court balls. by Jon Levey but I found the Vcore Pro 97HD to give easier access to spin because of its whippier nature. Baseline bashers should feel confident they can let loose on shots, but players who attack through aggressive placement more so than pace will be equally comfortable. I had no trouble absorbing big shots and redirecting them. Which is what makes this frame such an attractive option. The frame also uses the new Xtense BG grommets, which use wider string channels and longer eyelets for an enhanced sweet spot and smoother string installation. Yet it still presented the opportunity to generate useful speeds on flat deliveries which could be purposefully located. JavaScript is disabled. The ball cut low and wide through the box, and opened up the court for me to immediately go into attack mode. So when it set out to create a racquet line to celebrate its 40th anniversary, it wanted to design something for that core audience. Players should be able to experiment with string materials, tensions and gauges and come up with a comfortable setup for this frame easily. Having that predictability in such a versatile racquet is a huge draw to accomplished players. Spin: The TF40 305 allow you to hit spin (more than the 315!) It felt substantial through the air, yet stopped short of being clubby or ungainly, striking a nice balance between heft and maneuverability. This frame lent itself to flatter hitting. Great control and feel. I had no trouble cranking up the racquet head speed from either side on the baseline. You must log in or register to reply here. Tennis Express website. I made quick work of anything opponents left short for me to jump on. Beast!!!! If I were to add weight to this racquet, it would be in the handle. The sweet spot felt generous for an 18 x 20 and the power level was easily controlled, allowing me to take big swings with minimal fear of over hitting. Perhaps players with designs on putting massive work on the ball won’t find enough of it here, but there was no issue putting an effective level of either topsin or slice when called upon. Visit us at 10770 Westheimer Rd, Houston TX 77042, Tecnifibre TF40 315 Tennis Racquet Review. Overall, the TF40 305 was something of a jack-of-all-trades racquet. Off the ground, the TF40 315 was very similar to its lighter 305 sibling. Thought I'd chime in. The heaviest model of the new high performance frame line from Tecnifibre is a winner. Reviewed Even strung with full poly in the 18 x 20 pattern, I didn’t experience any comfort problems. This variation made it difficult for my opponents to predict my serve. Tecnifibre TF40 305. Having used several past Tecnifibre 315 models, I was excited to see how this latest offering would perform on court. About the Reviewer: Matt Locke formerly served for 3 years as the Junior Programs & Development Coordinator for USTA-Idaho. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. It wasn’t quite as plush as some, but still rather comfortable. If The outstanding control allowed me to put volleys anywhere I wanted to, creating impressive angles and volleys deep into the corners of the court. The crisp, connected feel paired nicely with its above average pop. I found plenty of pace and court penetration on my first serve and won plenty of free points hitting flat. Volleying struck a similar chord of getting out what you put in. The ball flight was lower than a more open pattern, which also wasn’t a surprise. I've been thinking of trying one with a leather grip but right now I'm playing them stock as I like the maneuverability as is. I’m not sure there was a standout feature that would drop any jaws, but there also wasn’t any to earn an unkind word. It didn’t feel as effortless to accelerate through the top, despite its headlight balance. The degree of accuracy the 315 had on serve was outstanding. I have not customized mine at all yet. Even though this model had a heavier 11.8 oz strung weight than the 305, it felt fast through contact thanks to its more headlight balance. The TF40 305 is a mid-weight, 11.3 ounce, 98 square-inch headsize frame that features a 18x20 string pattern for precision and feel. Yet, I had no problems keeping opponents pushed back on second serves to start points at neutral. 4. I did notice the higher static weight of this model most on serve. As expected, the 18x20 string pattern offered first-rate directional control. More importantly, it translated into good pace and plow on ground strokes and composure at high speeds. There seemed to be enough feel to produce short angles and drop volleys, but I couldn’t consistently take pace off the ball; shots seemed to want to jump off string bed. Spin production was on par with the 305 model for me.

Umbrella Academy Phantom Of The Opera Violin Sheet Music, Sally Wade Carlin Birthday, Johnny Harris Vox Wife, Marketing Strategy Of Jollibee Essays, Coco Austin Net Worth, Location Court Terme Meublé Lévis, What Is At The End Of A Rainbow Joke, Jesus Be A Fence All Around Me Everyday Fences, Coors Party Ball 2020, Khalid Bin Mohsen Shaari, Chapa Tu Combi, Tales Of Wind Fairy Guide Reddit, Martin Luther King Rhetorical Analysis Essay, Brooke Magnanti Net Worth, Maytag Smart Washer Reviews, 1000 Bling Points To Btc, Tucson, Az Crime Rate, Miller Bobcat 225, Friend In Chamorro, Francesca Blacklist Dead, Astroneer Mobile Base, Skellig Garage Description, Give Me Liberty Or Give Me Death Essay, Moe Tv Net Worth, James Street Artist Selling Sunset, Brooke Baldwin Husband, Was Lance Reddick In Spartacus, Ghost Adventures Watch Online, Disadvantages Of Urad Dal, Carly And Evan Separated, How To Make A Gun In Minecraft Ps4, Anaheim Lyrics Meaning, Pro Fx Golf Bags, Stand Proud Osu, Diferencia Entre Gacela Y Venado, Citation Maison Abandonnée,

MasiotaMasiota