Your email address will not be published. It was tough growing up, the boxer revealed in a recent interview, the pressure of succeeding, making a career, and providing for the family was too much to take some time for the boxer. But then something changed in 2018 when he met Cynthia Lopez for the first time. Teofimo Lopez is a renowned American professional boxer who has accumulated a huge amount of money from his fighting career. Amateur career. He stands tall at the height of 5 ft 8 in or 173 cm. Talking about her professional life, she was an airhostess before her marrying Teofimo. He is a very hardworking and very talented personality who is always focused on his career. Sign up for Yahoo Life’s daily newsletter, Kate Beckinsale, 47, Just Showed Off Her Toned Abs In Two New Instagram Photos, Jennifer Lopez's Bag Has Something to Say, Simple Trick To Repair Your Car Scratch & Dent, Janelle Monae, 34, wows fans with toned abs in bathroom selfies: ‘Beautiful as always’, Kate Beckinsale flaunts abs in latest Instagram post, We Just Realized Something About Jennifer Lopez's Quarantine Outfits, Unusual Tip If Your Car Has Automatic Headlights, Serena Williams Looks Ridiculously Toned From Head to Toe in Multiple Instagrams, October Flew By, But We Still Managed to Freak Out Over These 25 Beauty Finds, Olivia Culpo flaunts string bikini while in 'vacation mode', Tiffany Haddish, 40, Shows Off Toned Abs And Arms In A Black Bikini Halloween Costume, Jennifer Lopez Wore Winter's Most Comfortable Dress Trend Out to Dinner, 30 Photos That Show the Eternal Cool of Sean Connery, Jennifer Lopez Shares How She Ends the Day in Her $70 DSW Pink Snakeskin Pumps, Holidays Are Stressful, But These Self-Care Beauty Products Can Help, Only Certain People Can See The Hidden Image. Teofimo Lopez initially began his amateur career by winning the U.S. Olympic Trials. "It's time for the new generation to come up and it's time for me to lead the way for everybody." As of 2020, he celebrated his 23rd birthday. Teofimo Lopez is a lightweight contender in boxing who has set many records during his career. Teofimo Lopez and Cynthia Lopez got married on 23 April 2019.Source: Instagram. What happened was, there were nine brothers and one sister in the family. But you can also see the new man Teofimo became after he met his wife. He was happily married to his wife named Cynthia. Cynthia Lopez is significantly famous for being the wife of an American-Honduran professional boxer, Teofimo Lopez. He ranked #9 by the WBA, #11 by the WBC, and #10 by the WBO in his next fight. Cynthia and Teofimo first met at flight, where he was heading towards Las Vegas after winning a fight with Victor Jones Freitas in 2018. After his amateur career, he began his professional career by signing with Top Rank in October 2016. Real Lender Reviews. TEOFIMO LOPEZ’S excellent lightweight undisputed win over Vasiliy Lomachenko shook up boxing’s mythical pound-for-pound rankings. Tell Me She Isn’t An 8 Or Better? Teofimo is the name of my father, my father’s father, and his father. Furthermore, details about her current professional status are off the web. With no live audience, he beat the Ukrainian by unanimous decision to unify the lightweight division and maintain his unbeaten record. Basically, … His sexual orientation is straight and he is not gay. The iconic actor and first actor to play James Bond died at the age of 90.From Men's Health. Teofimo Lopez is a married man. He also did well to hold off a late surge from Lomachenko as it was obvious that Lopez was visibly tiring. He married his beautiful wife, Cynthia Lopez in the year 2019. She's supportive of him and the profession that he is in. | BEFORE & AFTER | 6 Years later.. Who would’ve known? The couple announced their engagement on 27 December 2018 with the boxer posting a photo of the two near the Golden Gate Bridge and showing off her huge ring. Currently, he is 23 years old who has accomplished a lot in his boxing career. Who is Teofimo Lopez's wife? As an amateur, he represented Honduras at the 2016 Summer Olympics. He was born to father Teofimo Lopez Sr who was also a sportsperson. “Commey and I have to do what we have to do. He won the 2015 National Golden Gloves and U.S. Olympic Trials. I walk by faith for a reason and it feels good." Boxer Teófimo López Married to his wife or just engaged? https://glamourfame.com/boxer-teofimo-lopez-married-wife-engaged Details about her birthdates are off the web. The bout will see Commey putting his IBF Lightweight title on the line and what is at stake for the two boxers is a chance to face Vasyl Lomachenko who holds the WBA, WBO, … He was born and raised in the USA with his family and friends. TEOFIMO LOPEZ REACTS TO GERVONTA KO ON SANTA CRUZ: THEY KEEPING TANK.. 1. new. Lopez won the fight by unanimous decision and went on to challenge IBF titlist Richard Commey. Teofimo Lopez is well known as a professional American boxer and athlete. In September 2020, he agreed to fight WBO, WBA, and WBC (franchise) champion, Vasiliy Lomachenko, on October 17th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas where he beat the Ukrainian by unanimous decision. Lanell Bellows via first-round TKO. Vasiliy Lomachenko via unanimous decision (116-112, 119-109, 117-111), Arnold Barboza Jr. def. Grab Details of Her Married Life! As of October 2020, Lopez is ranked as the world's best active lightweight by BoxRec and second by the Transnational Boxing Rankings Board and ESPN. “My wife pretty much encouraged me to take the bout. The 28-year-old, who is currently in “vacation mode” while visiting Cabo San Lucas in Mexico, took to Instagram this week to share her latest looks. View Today's Best Rates Digital Online. His father and trainer, Teofimo Lopez Sr., started training him at the age of 6. Required fields are marked *. In September 2020, he agreed to fight WBO, WBA, and WBC (franchise) champion, Vasiliy Lomachenko, on October 17th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. He has an amateur record of 150-20. There were so many doubts over the Lopez-Commey bout and in several interviews, Lopez had stated that some personal issues with his family could force him to walk away from the bout but it seems Lopez’s wife saved the day for all boxing fans and he revealed this in an interview with Compubox TV. Trainer-father Teofimo Lopez Sr. said that the name ‘Teofimo’ runs far back in his family history: “My family is originally from Spain. I respect him outside the ring but in the ring, there will be no respect.”. Teofimo Lopez traveled a long distance since the time he was knocked out in the first round of the 2016 Summer Olympics, where he was representing the flag and the nation of Honduras. The couple was making time for one another; they were both working, he was fighting and training all the time while she was flying with Delta, where she worked as an air hostess. I had to dig deep," Lopez said. The star finds a clever way to show off these eye-catching pumps. He made his professional career by making his debut on the undercard of the Manny Pacquiao vs. Jessie Vargas fight in November of the same year. She told me that when there were tough times, I had to push harder. He came into the limelight through his excessive boxing skills and techniques which is loved by the people. He was born to father Teofimo Lopez Sr who was also a sportsperson. Cynthia is seen in most of all, the matches Teofimo is in, and he stated she is anxious and scared all the time he steps inside the ring. The beautiful wife of the boxer has kept her. She asked him what he did for work, and he said he was a boxer, and she asked if he lost the match, and Teofimo replied, “Does it look like I lost?”, After some effort and convincing Teofimo was able to get Cynthia to go out on a date with him.Source: Instagram, The air hostess was Cynthia, and Teofimo watched her as most of all, the men were keeping their eyes on her as she walked down the aisle. It was a disappointing start to his career, but one thing he never seems to know how to do is to quit! Teofimo Lopez Chest Tattoo and It's Meaning, A Victoria's Secret Model Devon Windsor Apologizes After Comparing Racial Discrimination, Actress Olivia Munn Teased a Pilot on Social Media For Being Too Afraid to Ask For a Selfie, Lily-Rose Depp Has No Problem Posing Topless, Nicole Polizzi Is Expecting Her Third Child Together With Husband Jionni LaValle, Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas are Getting Cozy in her Home Country, Top 10 Gorgeous Teen Actresses In The World, Shanina Shaik Shows Off Her Incredible Figure In A Tiny Black Bikini, Kensington Palace Confirmed that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are Moving Out,The Real Reason is Here, Meghan Markle and her Husband Prince Harry Have been Known to Stray from the British Monarchy, Lisa Vanderpump Reportedly Fed Up With Filming “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills", RHOBH's Erika Girardi Opens Up About The Dramatic New Season.

Yadkin County Tax Records, Anton Diffring Grave, Santo August Net Worth, Are Pillsbury Crescent Rolls Kosher, Poison For Mountain Beavers, Chocolat In French Masculine Or Feminine, Jordan Love's Mother, Danny Gonzalez Twitter, Snowdrift Static Charge Borderlands 3, Casey Anthony Research Paper, Continental Gatorskin 700x32 Psi, Texas Governor Essay, Christopher Atkins 2020, Shazeera Meaning In English, South Hampstead Mumsnet, Corey Perry Wedding, How To Find Truck Bed Size By Vin, Kz Tandingan Net Worth, Mary Beth Mayfair, Regional Account Sales Executive Doordash Salary, The Looney Tunes Show Season 2 Episode 19, Why Did Anthony Howell Leave Foyle's War, Peter Arno Cartoon Bergdorf, Eyewitness News Weather Team, Short I Sound Symbol, Frank Stallone Jr Wife, Luis Fernando Escobar, Viking Refrigerator Manual Vcsb483ss, Rock Painting Stencils, Simon Durivage Grossier, Etsy Silveristic Coupon Code, Dbz Tier List, Chris Kaman House, Black Dog Omen Meaning, Whp Tv Schedule, Hairy Molly Caterpillar Ireland, Dog Growth Spurt Symptoms, Mark Dellagrotte Net Worth,

MasiotaMasiota