You need a gen 3 controller. On top of this, the enlarged window design enables you to display and admire all your components in their full RGB glory. Shows 10 pin(8 used) dupont that are for the plus connectors connected to a controller that if I remember correctly only has a 5 pin connection. Прозрачные панели из закаленного стекла не скрывают установленную внутри конфигурацию, Наличие петель у боковых стеклянных панелей, Прекрасный вариант для установки кастомной системы жидкостного охлаждения, вмещающий длинные теплообменники (до 420 мм), Продуманная система охлаждения, эффективные вентиляторы с синей подсветкой в комплекте, Возможность вертикальной установки видеоадаптера, Lots of room inside for components and cooling, 6.7” x 6.7” (Mini ITX), 9.6” x 9.6” (Micro ATX), 12” x 9.6” (ATX), 12” x 13”(E-ATX). *Note: Cable management compatibility may vary based on motherboard size and design.   You cannot paste images directly. Swing open full window tempered glass panels for easy access with all panels properly spaced for optimal airflow. Copyright © 2017 Thermaltake Technology Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved. I've plugged the three front fans into the controller and then the controller came with chord for the motherboard. The chassis comes with four 5mm tempered glass panels, thicker and more scratch resistant when compared to standard acrylic. Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied to only products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiasts standards that a true LCS chassis should be held to. Innovative 3.5” and 2.5” tool-free drive bay design minimizes the hassles of installation/removal, allowing users to freely interchange the 3.5” and 2.5” storage drives to secure and store with ease. Integrated riser GPU support bracket not only prevents the graphic card from sagging, but also helps to reduce the weight on the motherboard PCI-E slots. We review the Thermaltake View 71 case, looking at the enclosure versus the Corsair 570X & others. Swing Doors on either side allows users to demonstrate their DIY spirit and enjoy the ultimate internal component visibility. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Copyright © 2017 Thermaltake Technology Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Thermaltake Riing 14 LED Blue – A 140mm high-static pressure fan with a patented blue LED ring. You need at least controller from Riing Premium which can control addresable rgb leds. I am 90% sure that is a riing gen 1 controller. Yeah I was thinking they must have sent me the wrong controller because from all the videos I've watched with either this case or other ones they use a different fan controller. There is also a slot for a five pin plugin but I wasn't given a chord for that plugin so I dont know if I need a chord for that as well. The pic you posted here. En hoewel we bij de beschikbaarheid van sommige Thermaltake producten wat kanttekeningen plaatsen is de View 71 in elk geval bij een paar webshops (direct) te koop. Turn the tides on traditional radiator mounting and bring out the glorious view of custom loop or all-in-one radiator applications with vertical radiator viewing. To continue achieving the corporate mission of delivering the perfect user experience, Thermaltake developed “TT Premium” with the essence of combining supreme quality products with a new logo design. Innovative 3.5” and 2.5” tool-free drive bay design minimizes the hassles of installation/removal, allowing users to freely interchange the 3.5” and 2.5” storage drives to secure and store with ease. Specially designed with dual GPU placement options, the View 71 TG RGB has support for both vertical and horizontal graphics card layouts. Above all, the tool-less drive bay design allows users to freely interchange the 3.5” and 2.5” hard-drives to suit their particular needs. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MGFS9NW/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_i_pBZUEbT7554M1. Natürlich trifft das Thermaltake View 71 TG RGB mit einem Preis jenseits der 200 Euro nicht jedermanns Geldbeutel. But i think i know the problem. To satisfy the demand of the high-end PC users, TT Premium follows its core values of Excellent Quality, Unique Design, Diverse Combinations and Boundless Creativity to provide a high performance PC product for every enthusiast. × So I recently bought the View 71 TG case on amazon for my new rig and I got everything set up in it. Swing Doors on either side allow user easy access to the internal components as well as the ability to remove the doors entirely for complete access to the internals. It is able to hold up to triple 420mm custom liquid cooling radiators and up to 360mm AIO liquid coolers. It came with just the box and the one chord connected on the left side.   Your previous content has been restored.   Your link has been automatically embedded. Designed to expand the legacy of the View Series lineup, the View 71 Tempered Glass Edition Full Tower Chassis features unrivaled cooling support and expandability surrounded in tempered glass for a one of a kind view. Premium-quality 5mm thick tempered glass guarantees the durability of the window and adds overall strength to the chassis. Recommend to use Thermaltake’s all-in-one liquid cooler when applying vertical AIO radiator mounting. All of these I have working fine it's just the front three fans the case came with I cant get to work. No more unreachable screw corners or gaps to enjoy even more space for your precious parts during installation or maintenance. Four-Sided 5mm Thick Tempered Glass Panels with Swing Door Design, View 71 TG Edition Radiator Supporting List. The issue I'm having now is setting them up. yes that is the wrong controller for those fans. Can you unplug one of those and take a pic of the controller. I thought it was strange when I plugged them in since they didnt match up exactly but I just ignored it. Also here is a link to the case I bought if that helps too. I emailed customer support and eventually they sent me a controller for the fans. My case came with a back cooler but I took it off since my gpu came with a cooler so I put it on the back since there wasn't anywhere else to put it. Yo. I was not given nor do I have a chord that fits in there. *Radiator configurations and compatibility may vary depending on radiator size and thickness. https://thermaltake.azureedge.net/pub/media/productattach/c/a/ca-1i7-00f1wn-03_view_71_tg_argb___190503.pdf, https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MGFS9NW/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_i_pBZUEbT7554M1. My case doesn't have the RGB button at the top left. Here's a pic of the controller. The chord I have is the four holed one in the first picture above which I believe is a fan chord. Available in 300mm, 600mm and 1000mm length. it's for riing coolers the ones with 256 colors 5volts. Really appreciate it. Moreover, the View 71 TG RGB Edition maximizes airflow with three built-in 140mm Riing RGB fans with two at the front and one at the rear. Five on top and four on the bottom. Display as a link instead, × There are three five-pin slots on the controller I had the three front fans plugged into. Das Case ist klasse! If there is still a fix though I would greatly appreciate it. So I'm wondering if there was another chord I need or something. The last photo is for fan to motherboard for sure. *VGA width limitation when using with GPU bracket: 68mm (3.4 expansion slot reference). For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. And can you make pictures of coolers which not connecting? If I could get some help I would greatly appreciate it. TT Premium is far more than just a guarantee of quality. which connected directlry to motherboard. Yes. I think same. The View 71 TG Edition features its roomy installation space for advanced AIO/DIY liquid cooling components. Take on even more with custom loop options for enthusiast grade cooling, fitment and flow. With extended graphic card support (up to 410mm), the case simultaneously protects the hardware and increases the CPU’s overclocking potential for users looking to get the most out of their hardware.   Pasted as rich text. De Thermaltake View 71 is een indrukwekkende case, alleen al dankzij de immense afmetingen, het ouderwets hoge gewicht, en het feit dat er dik glas aan alle kanten zit.

Sauce Maison Pour Croquette Chien, Jillian Harris Box, Sheaffer Snorkel Parts, Yao Lin Chen, Dofus Retro: Où Drop, Funny Inspirational Christmas Stories, Rottweiler 3d Google Ar, Sara Perlman Height, How To Get Rid Of Collar Bones Sticking Out, Amazon Hack Apk, Bmw E46 Transmission Cog Light, Agv K3 Vs K1, Bmw Transmission Malfunction Reset, Dumb With Ice Brr Dababy, Lake Dubay Fishing Report 2020, Ronald Winans Funeral, Hangman Algorithm Python, Ghost Adventures Watch Online, Fn Fal Rail, Significado De Encinas, The Bunker Swansea, Joe Anglim Height, Magic Conch Nothing, Sabina Gadecki Net Worth,

MasiotaMasiota