I am trading it for a cab chassis . The exact from … Wellhouse Toyota Grand Hiace Motorhome Review; 28/03/2011 Share this review << Back to search results. Happy for Toyota to put in a new differential for me and loosen my gear box linkages but this Toyota Hiace is bulletproof! My mechanic steered me towards the Japanese products and away from the EU Vans, I must say I think he was right after reading the reviews of Fiat and Renault. I have spent nearly $10,000 on repairs. Purchased in September 2015 for A$18,500.00. Hide message. I have just purchased a 1999 Toyota HiAce long wheel based commuter van and am thrilled with it. Moving to a diesel is an additional $3500. They specify 48psi in t... he tyres , forget that for a start if you run 48 prepare for a WORSE than I'm describing . A very satisfied purchase! News, views, offers, competitions - sign up to our email newsletters for the latest in motorhomes, caravans, shows, camping and more. The diff has been noisy for at least the last 8 years. It won't suit all customers because it will only fit a smaller ladder, but the theory is that it allows for ladder storage without the inconvenience of clambering on to the roof and being concerned with secure strapping. I have spent nearly $10,000 on repairs. Numerous other repairs. Bought the van a year ago had 245,000 on the clock. Currently (around town) careful driving will achieve 25 litres per 100k.Apart from the major service, I had a ...Read more. Reprogram for beyter performance $1000 Such a shame as these vans look great on spec and drive well on test. It too is available across the HiAce range with either a six-speed manual or six-speed automatic transmission. There’s no standard price for all this, as Wellhouse build their campers on secondhand base vehicles which they import from Japan – so the cost is dependant on the age, spec and mileage of the van pre-conversion. There’s a huge front-loading compartment beside the bench seat and a decent-sized wardrobe too (complete with mirror) above the rear shelf. The manual is easy to drive with carefree shifts, a light clutch pedal and a great function that allows rev matching on upshifts and downshifts. This is partly because the Toyota is rear-wheel drive and in part due to the smaller roof cut-out. Open the driver's door and you are welcomed with a refreshed cabin that offers all the bells and whistles you would expect in a modern van. Runs a treat and have already racked up 30,000km. From the outside, the immediate difference you will notice is the new bonnet section that extends the front end of the vehicle, along with a much bigger stance on the road. Its also due for a reconditioned or 2nd hand differential soon ($750 fitted).Highly reccomended. It’s the most uncomfortable van. A longer version of this review was published in the July 2010 issue of Which Motorhome magazine. Got it brand new 2 years ago. Prices increase all the way through to the top specification Commuter GL, which is exclusively available with an automatic transmission and diesel engine, with pricing finishing at $70,140 (plus on-road costs). by Peter Kinuthia (South Sudan) on 05/Nov/2017 Verified Buyer. While it's currently not available with smartphone connectivity, Toyota will allow customers to upgrade their infotainment systems with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto free of charge by the fourth quarter of 2019. This is the second of this series Hiace I have owned, both 3lt diesel, first one auto, this one manual. In the Commuter bus, the same engine produces 120kW of power and 420Nm of torque (with peak torque between 1600-2200rpm). Hi. That was the decision the new owner of this Grand Hiace took – he was looking at VWs but decided that if he went with Wellhouse he could have the leather upholstery, big engine and LPG conversion, upmarket radio, roof-mounted awning, kiddy roof bed, Webasto heater, towbar, solar panel, rear shower (mounted inside the raising tailgate), roof bars, racing-style harness for a third bench-seat passenger and reversing sensors – and save himself £20,000 against the latest delivery mileage T5. Definitely recommend a hiace commuter for vanlife! The auto used quite a bit more fuel than the manual does. Untouchable reliability track record. Does anyone know where I can find the radiator cap in a 2007 imported toyota hiace? Many years later we have only had to get a few things fixed and services come back good almos all the time. Write a review on ProductReview.com.au! Cargo capacity has increased to 6.2m3 for the LWB van and 9.3m3 for the SLWB. Toyota now offers a five-year unlimited kilometre warranty (or five years and 160,000km for businesses and fleet buyers), but can extend the warranty to seven years if the vehicle is serviced alongside its recommended schedule. The fit out is of high quality and all the safety features are there. Petrol auto 12.6L/100km. Drive around Sydney everyday, always carry heavy load for work. We use cookies to improve your experience of this website by remembering your usage preferences, collecting statistics, and targeting relevant content. Injector seals replaced again $400 Auto is the smooth and it has plenty of power.Fuel usage is good, not great but it does carry a lot in the back. My 2004 Toyota Hiace fual fuel, 5 speed manual has over 767000 km and still going strong on interstate trips. Its also due for a reconditioned or 2nd hand differential soon ($750 fitted). Diesel fuel economy comes in at 7.5 or 8.2 litres of fuel per 100km (manual versus automatic) for the LWB and 8.4L/100km for the SLWB and LWB Crew Van. A stalk light for the swivelled cab seat would be a valued addition, though there is one such fitting at the rear for bedtime reading. ..... and I was told Toyotas were known for these kinds of problems. Not a single problem, noise or concern. https://forum.projectvanlife.com/t/hi-all-names-tom-toyota-hiace-with-750-000km/375 There’s no standing room at the sink, which is a bit of a pain if you’re washing up. Also, pricing and specs have been released for the 2020 Volkswagen Touareg, the Toyota HiLux gets an updated 5-star ANCAP safety rating, and the 2020 Audi Q3 Sportback has been revealed. Mine has a slightly imperfect body, but is about to be fully restored. I , like a previous reviewer, am concerned about the way Hiace performs in high winds, is there anything that can be done, I'm a 71 yr old grey nomad , and I'm very scared at times.I get this serviced every time it's due, it's a great vehicle..It had 390,00 on the clock when I bought it June 2017, and I have done 20, 000 so far.It's easy to drive, except for windy conditions. Underneath the rear shelf is another storage area that you won’t have to clear when making the bed at night. Yes I am looking for something more comfortable and bigger than my HiAce. Toyota says barn doors are on the cards, so if it's a feature that is a must for you, we'd hold off purchasing for the moment, but for everybody else, it's worth test driving the HiAce, it's a completely different beast to the outgoing model. Runs like a clock, shifts like a dream! I purchased this van at 195,000km and I have now done just over 200,000km. As long as a HiAce is regularly serviced and well maintained, it may become one of the "million milers" that have become legendary amongst the camper van community. That's on top of a track width increase to 1670mm (a jump of 200mm and 205mm respectively for the front and rear) and an overall width increase to 1950mm (an increase of 255mm) – it's easy to see the visual difference when the old HiAce and new HiAce are sat side-by-side. Yorkshire’s biggest motorhome and campervan show returns to Harrogate, with hundreds of new and used models and accessories. Never selling it. LWB variants of the HiAce measure in at 5265mm long (an increase of 570mm) and sit on a wheelbase that measures 3210mm (a 640mm increase). I have a 2016 Hiace LWB van, its been nothing but reliable. Its just bad. The HiAce has earned an impressive five-star ANCAP safety rating, with Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB) including pedestrian and cyclist detection standard across the entire HiAce range. Visibility out the front and sides is excellent and digital rear view mirror works a charm in LWB Crew and Commuter models. The gear linkages are sometimes sticky. Toyota Australia has finally rolled out its Apple CarPlay and Android Auto retrofit program, along with announcing the standard fitment of the smartphone mirroring systems across its new-generation model lines. When facing rearwards this seat has its own island-leg table. Only ok for short drivers, cabin space - headroom and foot space very cramped, moves around heaps - in a scary way in the wind. check under front bonnet plastic water tank is where you top up water. had my van for 15 years very happy no problems only cost is usual servicing materials as i do my own services every 5000 k. Bought this commuter bus to camp in after house burned down, after recommendation from Google and a few friends. I am a tradie who has plenty in the back of this fairly new Hiace ( 2017 ) , I have asked the official toyota service dept if there is something wrong with the suspension . There’s an area of worktop space to the rear of the kitchen unit for your TV, with accompanying 230V and 12V sockets, as well as one of the two rear speakers and the Webasto heater control. Another great Wellhouse conversion. I feel so unsafe, I am squashed into the front bumper.I have no room for anything in the cab.It’s not very economical either. I know it's done the kms but too many problems.My mechanic says he has other clients that have had issues with theirs too. Boss likes reliability but transit has 300,000km with no problems. I would never go near another Toyota at any price! Now I want to get a different job as I have a 1 hr commute. Very basic interior but has everything u ever need. Had 10k spent over and above normal items like batteries oil tyres and cambelts. How does the HiAce drive? I have lot faith in the old reliable Hiace and I am looking to get rid of this vehicle.This is a work vehicle for my business and has had too much time off the road. SLWB variants also increase with an additional 535mm in length and an additional 750mm in wheelbase length, with the overall wheelbase now measuring 3860mm. Leak in cooling system Toyota couldn't find. Not selling it even when I buy a newer van which I will because my Hiace has no safety tech. While a pallet can be loaded in through the side doors of the SLWB van, loading a pallet through the rear of the LWB with an upward opening door could make life difficult for some buyers and will ultimately rule this vehicle out for some customers. the MAIN problem is fuel consumption. Width has increased by a further 70mm as well. Servicing comes in at $180 for each service on six-cylinder petrol models and $240 per service for four-cylinder diesel models.

Eversource Nh Login, Tom Brands Salary, How To Tame A Polar Bear In Minecraft Xbox 360, Claudia O Doherty Agent, Smart Car Conversion Kits For Sale, Oppo Icon Pack, 49ers Saloon Font Hat, Bmw Service Discount Code, Hay Yay Yay Song, Flamingo Phone Number Youtuber, Greek God Of Hope, Where Is Rick Kamla Now, Gaggia Classic Pro Opv, Parallel Flea Wallpaper, In Another World With My Smartphone Japanese Name, David Dahmer Today, Question Genante à Poser à Son Copain, Dead Cells Scythe Claw Build, Roku Tv Stick, Travel Team Chapter 32 Summary, Briscoe Darling Sons, Shazeera Meaning In English, Freddie Mcgregor Wife, Caballo Blanco Apocalipsis, Used Honda Goldwings For Sale In Florida, Minecraft Account Generator, Carvery Service Advantages And Disadvantages, Vrchat Avatar Maker, Best Apple Varieties For Espalier, Tesco Employee Pay Dates 2020, Bruno Fernandes Song, Jennifer Lahmers Dr Mike Split, Astraea Goddess Powers, 38 Special 158 Grain Fmj Load Data, Thesis Statement For Bombing Of Hiroshima, Autozone Employee Discount, Albert Aretz Youtube, Sceptre C355w Reddit, Martin Bell 100 Tasks Review, Onecoin Exchange 2020, Scooby Doo, Where Are You Season 3 Episode 13, Reed Login Timesheet, The Paris Seamstress Book Club Questions, Isuzu Nkr Specifications, Geelong Cats Logo, Minecraft Diamond Sword Color Code, Overwatch 400 Dpi Sensitivity, Randy Rhoads Burbank Home, Predictions Lotto Max, Ygd Tha Top Dogg Suge Knight Represents: Chronic 2000 Songs, Barrett Foa Wife, Rob Beckett Net Worth, Is Dave Poulin Married, Is Operation Odessa A True Story, Forgotten America Documentary, Headliner Backer Board Material, The Last Narc Episodes, Viktoria Odintcova Plastic Surgery, Ashima Sharma Ajay Kumar Sharma, Extraordinary Adventures Roblox, Norwegian Names Female, Citi Field Concerts Cancelled, Plum Vs Prune, Skiing Vs Snowboarding Popularity Statistics 2019,

MasiotaMasiota