Obviously Edward cares for Nessie cos she is his own daughter, otherwise why else would he defend her and not want her killed by the Volturi. She pressed down again, equally as hard and there was another clunk. That evening I heard the sound of Bella's light footsteps as she returned home. I'm working on a chord progression, how do I write chords that aren't a triad. She sat beside me now, her small head resting against my arm, her large brown eyes following my fingers. I allowed my hands to roam over the ivory keys, playing one of the many songs I had written for my beautiful three year old daughter, Renesmee. Follow/Fav Bella plays the piano to Edward and Renesmee. 36 liked songs • 122.4k views • composed by Niek Lucassen, A Thousand Years, Pt. Is it "Peter Pan and Jane" from Return to Never Land (2002) or "Tarzan and Jane" from Tarzan (1999)? As soon as the song stopped, I opened my eyes to see Edward and Renesmee in shock, amazed on how I was playing. http://www.ilike.com/artist/Edward+Cullen/track/Tw... Do you still feel deep down that Johnny Depp is a victim? Play full-length songs from Edward Cullen Plays Beatles Lullabies for Renesmee by Twilight Piano Series on your phone, computer and home audio system with Napster As I began playing with her I kept my gaze locked with Bella's. She smiled as she saw us sitting side by side at the piano. Would you like to be the first? Reviews please! Did they really make a sex joke between an adult woman and a minor in Hocus Pocus? She nodded, pressing her hand to my face, I saw her imagining herself playing, her small hands playing a dainty melody she had once heard Rosalie play. "Good girl" I said, "would you like to try a song now?". What is the rising action of faith love and dr lazaro? I sighed, closing my eyes. I sighed, closing my eyes. And I will practice to play the piano and learn more songs!" Bella plays a song to Edward and Renesmee Fanfic! Edward teaches his daughter how to play piano, then they play for Bella. I once again guided her fingers through the more intricate melody of Bella's lullaby. There are a few piano pieces played in twilight that I can remember, so it is hard to know what song you are talking about. When did organ music become associated with baseball? tomm098. "Daddy, teach her … I cant hear the difference between Dm and Bb? Edward and Renesmee both said at the same time, happily. I started with some easy scales, allowing her to learn how each key emitted a higher sound than the last. Still have questions? This isn't a one shot request, this is my own idea because I personally find the idea of Edward teaching Renesmee piano ADORABLE. "Gently" I whispered into her soft hair, using my own hands to guide her fingers to the right keys. "Wow, thank you. I love you both! Your review has been posted. The song is off the Breaking Dawn Part Two Score: "Renesmee's Lullaby / Something Terrible" by Carter Burwell, I found this little tutorial for the song on Youtube as well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFBO6xL9eog. It is not Bellas Lullaby by carter burwell or the river flows in me by yiruma or claire de lune they sound completly diff from the song in tha movie...pweeeees help im in desperate need of dat song....thannnnxxxxx, its not bellas lullaby im hundred percent sure iv watched the movie 8 times i know, and its not esme favourite or edwards lullaby im not trying to be rude im just so desperate. As we progressed I added the bass line with my left hand, she delighted in the sound of the familiar song being completed. Who is the longest reigning WWE Champion of all time? Renesmee said in joy. We played for several hours, until we had perfected Bella's lullaby, we then moved on to one of the sings I had written for her. :D *Contains Cute and Fluff* XD . And this is why I stopped playing the piano. This was given to Bella on her birthday. I responded back to Edward, if I was human I swear I could have been blushing tomato red by now. By: BellWardForever143. Renesmee's angelic face lit up as she saw Bella enter the house. Edward said to me as we were both sitting in the piano chair. In New Moon, Edward makes a CD for Bella which has all the songs he composed, and the first one is the lullaby. Bella drives home after realising Alice and Jasper only organised passports for Renemsee and Jacob. I smiled at her and pulled her into my lap, "Do you want to learn?". Get your answers by asking now. You're so good". Follow/Fav Piano Lessons. As Renesmee played the final tinkling notes Bella burst into applause, "That was wonderful", She walked over to the piano as Renesmee reached out her arms, wanting Bella to pick her up. Bella said, walking through into the living room. She nodded, her auburn curls bouncing, and she pressed down hard on the keys, the piano emitted a loud clunking sound. "I loved it!" This song plays during the opening credits. Note/Au/Disclaimer: I do NOT OWN any of these characters and also the song. As soon as the song stopped, I opened my eyes to see Edward and Renesmee in shock, amazed on how I was playing. I love Edward/Nessie moments. Bella plays a special song for Renesmee and Edward. I began to gently press each of her finges down on the keys in turn. As I began Esme's song I felt her snuggle further into my arm, relaxing against me. What was your favorite movie since you was a teenager? 5.1k. She was dreaming of Jacob, of going for long runs through the forest with him, of playing piano for him. Edward said. Many ppl hav axeded dis qestion but no ones got it right. Obviously Edward cares for Nessie cos she is his own daughter, otherwise why else would he defend her and not want her killed by the Volturi. :D *Contains Cute and Fluff* XD. What’s a good stepfather and daughter song? Bella tucks Renesmee into bed and sits down telling Edward she feels mentally exhausted. :) One shot only! The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply. By: SUPER AMAZING. Her brown eyes were now filling with tears. If I had to guess. Why is it never addressed that Lois Lane cheated on her husband with Superman? "Daddy taught me" said Rensmee in her quiet voice. I am looking for a television show title with a woman in a red dress vanishing in a pitch black room, and a lock picking scene? Ano ang mga kasabihan sa sa aking kababata? But one of the songs that I am fairly sure has already been stated is "River Flows in You" by Yiruma. Get your answers by asking now. Edward requested, I nodded back in response. "I loved it!" "Can we play it for Mommy?" Bella pulled our daughter to her chest, stroking her soft hair.

Why Am I So Unlucky In Gambling, Blanche Gardin | Je Parle Toute Seule Spectacle Complet Youtube, Pygame Init Not Working, Pes 2020 Key, Patricia C Rodriguez, Karrine Steffans Net Worth, Hare Hare Bans, Zebra F Xmd Disassembly, Franconia Ship Passenger Lists, She's So Tight, Telugu Hit And Flop Movies 2017, Wirecard Zip Code, Nipsey Hussle Manifest Lyrics, Horizontal Loading Progress Bar In Android, Temperate Rainforest Map, Anurag Basu Kasauti Zindagi Ki 2, Alfasud For Sale, Coriander Flower Meaning, Pycharm Edit Multiple Lines, Mi Familia Movie Essay, Signs My Sister Is Jealous Of Me, How To Call On The Iyami Aje, Diamondback Atroz 2 Used, Code Promo Zoo Ecomuseum, Chkdsk On Startup, Nicknames For Elliot Girl, Nos Ford Galaxie Parts, Kathryn Ireland Net Worth, Is The Citizenship Test Given In Spanish, Polygon Templates To Print, Sam Heughan Mother, Pasta Primavera Calories, Klingon Language Example, Kent Boyd Partner, Polish Mini Lotto Reviews, First Copy Shoes Market In Mumbai, Does Terri Clark Have A Son, Ps4 Controller Mapping, Dream Server Ip, Significado De Mi Apellido, How Much Weight Can An Elephant Carry On Its Back, Zoe Lost Actress, Muse On Line, Calgary Weather Radar, Bid Them Make Haste Meaning, Middle Names For Kylen, Microsoft Ignite Vs Build, Foundation Armor Brick Sealer, Kay Burley @breakfast, Dunkin' Donuts Hot Coffee Lawsuit, Fecg Lahr Binefeld, How To Tenderize Abalone, Fecg Lahr Binefeld, Kt Tape Shoulder Blade, Libertyvf Ne Fonctionne Plus 2020, Lachesis Persona 5, Heather Paterno Husband, Pros And Cons Of Laser Spaying, Death Of A Tree Poem Jack Davis Analysis, Is Austin And Ally On Netflix 2020,

MasiotaMasiota