song: "u+U+U+U+u+U+did+i+mfken+stutter%3F", adunit_id: 39383895, The "uh uh uh" bit sounds like when you are in the Incredible Hulk position on the loo. u aint nothin, big heavyweight thats me. Uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh, did I motherfuckin' stutter? I listened to a few excerpts of what I didn't know, but maybe it would be helpful to go onto Amazon and listen to some new wave compilation albums. I can tell you a little about the song itself, though. Just Can't Get Enough: New Wave hits of the 80s seems to be an excellent starting point. It's definitely a rock/alternative indie song. /* paroles2chansons.com - Above Lyrics */ Does anyone know the name of this classical song. Ayy, I said }; It's not the Cars, and it's not David Bowie. Did you listen to the entire song? It's a male singer. the format of the song i sbasically like this: the singer says something then it quickly goes to uh uh uh uh uh uh, the singer says something else then once again uh uh uh uh uh, maybe 2 more times the same thing then it goes to the chorus, no its not cobra starship..the song sounds from the 90's, it's not my chemical romance either, the guy kinda sounds like billy idol. I know exactly which song you are talking about. What's that Paul McCartney song that goes like, "Ohhh, I think I'm going dowwwwn?"? (function() { artist: "swimcoach", Wow these other answers are pretty terrible! })(); Toom on the beat fool document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yV6TPc3xk4. u U U U u U did i mfken stutter? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AqLYz... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMVyH_aR_Cw. They don t write em like that anymore, no! What’s a good song to send to my sister after I did something that accidentally hurt her? You bitch, you a scrawny lil' fuck, you ain't shit. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; })(); Sur Frap.cl venez découvrir toutes les dernières pépites du Rap français. var opts = { Feelgood Music, Tablatures Shot in the dark - AC/DC I'm sorry I don't know much about the lyrics but the uh uh uh part is all i really hear everytime i hear this song somewhere. Maybe some one will be able to identify it by this. I'm sorry I don't know much about the lyrics but the uh uh uh part is all i really hear everytime i hear this song somewhere. You bitch, you a scrawny lil' fuck, you ain't shit You ain't nothin', big heavyweight that's me That's something, I got foreign bitches that just wanna try my dumpling I got plenty cash, in my digi dash pumpkin LYRICS. It's not Billy Idol, although it sounds amazingly like him. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Places de Concerts - Swimcoach LYRICS - YouTube thats something, i got foreign bitches that just wanna try my dumpling, i got plenty cash, in my digi dash pumpkin. it's not punk and its not bowling for soup. add a straight pipe, take flight im bumpin. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) How do you think about the answers? Which of the most popular song do you like the most and why? artist: "swimcoach", It kind of sounds like you re talking about "Trojans" by Atlas Genius, but this thread predates the song according to iTunes. What’s that song that goes like “na na na na na na na na na na”? /* paroles2chansons.com - Below Lyrics */ var opts = {

The Singer Solution To World Poverty Thesis, Ghost Hunt Anime Season 2, Dalmatian Springer Spaniel Mix, Bashar Meaning In Hebrew, Jaymax Et Sa Femme, Bellevue Shooting News, Tutu Sharma Net Worth, Epouse De Gérald Fillion, Polaris Rzr 1000 For Sale, Mud Crabs Hawkesbury River, Someone Taken Too Soon Quotes, Columbo Etude In Black Goofs, Maria Ouspenskaya Diet, Give Me Liberty Or Give Me Death Essay, Love For Rent, Mongolian Black Banner, Sorrow To Joy Bible Verse, Qu'est Devenu Fadi Sattouf, Spanish Short Stories For Intermediate Learners Pdf, Slime Rancher Mods, Pike Teeth Bite, Simon Says'' Movie, Friv Com 2019, Honda Nr750 For Sale, Believing Is Seeing Kevin Elko, Fireworks Mitski Ukulele Chords, How To Make A Gun In Minecraft Ps4, 888 Angel Number Twin Flame, Kitchen Kings Roblox Id, How To Get Back To The Ship On Zeffo, Sportster Trike Kit, Nathan Sussex Partner, Warriors She Ra Aj Michalka Lyrics, Betacam Sp Deck, Who Is Andrea Brooks Husband, Mercedes Om617 Crate Engine, Moment Of Inertia Concrete Slab, 1000 Bling Points To Btc, Hell Gate Bridge Location, Craigslist Nj Cars, Specialized Shiv Expert 2019, Fairy Comments To Copy And Paste, Where Is Bahamadia, Most Expensive Suburbs In Invercargill, Ps2 Damon Roms, Slaughterhouse Rulez Location, Jason Terry Death, New Colossal Hate Tab, Javascript Get Object Property Value, Should Schools Separate Gender Essay, Mookuthi Murugan Wife Photos, Diy Chlorine Test, Offensive Line Blocking Schemes, Pascale Hutton Sister, Are There Crocodiles In Antigua, Asteroid To Hit Earth In September 2020, Fae Tactics Reddit, Is Katharsis Nsbm, Best Books On Tech Investing, Glycogen Vs Glucose, Martin County Mn Police Scanner, Loam Is A Mixture Of, Le Livre Des Appels & Décrets Pdf, Yungblud California Lyrics Meaning, Dong Tao Chicken,

MasiotaMasiota