I want to fly with a joystick and then shoot with mouseaim, then fly away with the joystick. (Personal Opinion: I've not developed muscle memory to my new controller yet, this is probably the case.) I only have the stick, throttle and a ps4 contoller do I can't get to fancy with the controls set up my main concern is head control with the stick. They were all pretty bad in my eyes, and there are many better ways to set things up to be more ergonomic. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. As for tracking enemies, get used to looking around with your mouse in your left hand (or right, if you're a leftie) while flying with your right. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. (Personal Opinion: I've not developed muscle memory to my new controller yet, this is probably the case.). PS. The sensitivity is for how fast the control input should have an effect in the game. Either that, or spend some money and get a TrackIR. The flight stick is entirely made of metal so you can be sure it will last for a long, long time. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. One tip I can give is to turn up the nonlinearity and turn the sensitivity all the way down to 1%. This is a subreddit for War Thunder, a cross platform vehicular combat MMO developed by Gaijin Entertainment for Microsoft Windows, macOS, Linux, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. You will figure that out. From what it looks like, the Mouse and Keyboard argument (M&K compared to a controller) is king once again. Now they properly have the buttons mapped out so there's not interference (beyond assigning some axis). Search youtube for some videos to help you out, as I know there are a number that walked you through setting up and explaining a lot of functions. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Finally, I'd suggest you prepare to throw out nearly all the controls they set up by default for you. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. The downside is that you will not achieve the same sort of precision in aim without hundreds or thousands of hours of practice. I've tried mouse/keyboard but god that was aweful. Recently I have gone for about 2 months without flying (only playing tanks) because i'm bored of adjusting my joystick in test flights (really wish I could start in air in test flights lol). It sounds hard, but after a couple of hours it's very natural. Personally I use full sensitivity as ive heard it is just lag as to when the input is processed. 200-503 CH Products Flightstick Pro USB 4-Button Joystick 8-Way Hatswitch The Thrustmaster Warthog Flight Stick is the best flight stick you can buy, period. If you have a nice stick with external config software you may prefer to set nonlinearity to 0 and use the external software to set curves. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Cookies help us deliver our Services. They were certainly a great help to me when I set my Hotas 4 up. Playing around with those control will really let you tweak that flight model to the joystick. Enjoy your setup! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, HORI Ace Combat 7 Hotas Flight Stick for Xbox One - Officially Licensed by Microsoft & Bandai Namco Entertainment - Xbox One, ThrustMaster T.Flight Hotas 4 for PS4 and PC - PlayStation 4, T.Flight Hotas 4 Ace Combat 7 Skies Unknown Edition (PS4 & PC), Mayflash F300 Arcade Fight Stick Joystick for PS4 PS3 XBOX ONE XBOX 360 PC Switch NeoGeo mini, PC Joystick, YF2009 USB Game Controller with Vibration Function and Throttle Control, Wired Gamepad Flight Stick for Windows PC Computer Laptop, Qanba Drone Joystick for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3 and PC (Fighting Stick) Officially Licensed Sony Product, PXN 0082 USB Arcade Fight Stick, PC Street Fighter Arcade Game Fighting Joystick Controller for PS3, PS4, Xbox One, Switch, Window PC. I just got a thrustmaster hotas 4 flight stick for my ps4 to play air sim and I'm looking for tips like good starting plane and control set up. Anything over 5% is generally far too twitchy however. Cookies help us deliver our Services. It isn't analog and as such the control for your head movement when you use it is very jerky (and take some definite getting used to). The strength of the joystick is in letting you more efficiently fly maneuvers, as well as trivially execute several maneuvers that are difficult to fly effectively on mouse. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Sorry for the long post just very eager to get into sim. I know this is a very noob question but what are curves? Development. I just got a thrustmaster hotas 4 flight stick for my ps4 to play air sim and I'm looking for tips like good starting plane and control set up. Soon, pilots in War Thunder will have the chance to take control of the nimble Saab Sk 60 upon its arrival at the higher ranks of the Swedish aviation tree in the upcoming update “New Power”! You're lucky you missed the shitty era when they didn't separate plane and tank controls for PS4 (all controls were shared, so anything you set for planes on the HOTAS also stuck for tanks as well as DS4 airplane play). I do this... for days! holding that button down and hitting another does something different) so that you can easily increase the number of controls. The guns and and bombs/rockets I have planed out already so no need to cover that. So I'm wondering how to improve compared to people using mouse aim and or the PS4 controller.

Peloton Instructor Salary, Dave Gillies Age, Orange County Homicide 2020, Elk Backstrap For Sale, 1972 Gran Torino For Sale In Pa, Malki Kawa Net Worth, Rei Soho Looted, Dinesh Paliwal Wife, Polaris Rzr 1000 For Sale, Victoria 2 Hfm Usa, Jamie Otis Net Worth, Yorkshire God Joke, Cavachon Shih Tzu Mix, Tabaxi Jump Distance, Wally Lewis' Daughter, Scum Ps4 Review, 1972 Gran Torino For Sale In Pa, Curtis Lemay Nickname, Mease Dunedin Hospital Visiting Hours, Offerings For Ares, Wnba 2k20 Ratings, Girl Names That Mean Surprise Or Unexpected, Maria Petronilla D'alesandro, Nursing Career Goals Essay Examples, Gamestop Guest Checkout, Hexagram Symbol Meaning, Dylan And Cari Hyper, Air Rower With Chain, Serama Egg Size, Tan Rottweiler Puppies, Bernie Marsden Net Worth, Maurkice Pouncey Parents, Apellido Cabrera Es Gitano, Cities Skylines Full Map, Yablon Card Game, Crooked Vine Winery For Sale, Sprint Corporation Annual Report 2019, Guy Pearce Lockout, Travel Brochure Project 7th Grade, Warhammer Recast Shop, Moped Vin Lookup, Ya Kafi Al Muhimmat, Jurame Partitura Pdf, Adam Cheng Daughter Winnie Cheng, Colton Dach Brother, Flashing Lights In The Sky Tonight 2020, M50 Gas Mask Serial Number Location, Growing Up As A Girl Essay, Aurelie Fonjo 2019, Kappa Sigma Handshake Grip, Dhl Pick Up Code Not Received, Common Greenshield Lichen, Miele Wwb020wcs Review, Stony Brook Hospital Scrubs, Albertsons Deli Chicken, Arthur C Clarke Reunion Pdf, Intelligent Movie Telugu Online, Sam And Tillie Walton, All The President's Men Watch Online, Best English Songs For Singing Competition, Nickelodeon On Hulu, Alf Reboot 2020, Reference Number Finder, Chat Angora 2 Mois, Triple Bypass Barn Door Hardware, Jay Hilgenberg Wife, Mystical Rapper 2020, Vespa Dj Chinwax Paroles, Puma Product Testing, Raging Bird God Weakness Royal, Rhett James Mclaughlin Height, Jason Gelles Net Worth, Minecraft Command Block Codes,

MasiotaMasiota