The casts are really good. ShinichiKudo123 Jan 20 2019 4:02 am Then season 2. W4GRB.average_rating=new Array(); No awkward acting, no idol include. He dreams to be a singer. Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. the plot, the cast, the way it is shot. The writing is all over the place and the plot is going nowhere. Only 16 episodes huh unlike the 1st season? Great cast, everyone is doing a great job of their character and the writers must have great sense of comedic timing and humour. frxzhxl Jan 12 2018 7:02 am Well if I have a bad day I surely remember what these waikiki gang had been through. Yan Mar 13 2018 8:30 pm ⬇lmao agree, what if Baby Sol is the result of one night stand when they're drunk. but after i watch it, the casts really do a great job and i dont mind it anymore. i need season 2 !!!!! This drama really made my day. Doo Sik kinda looked like Lee Dong Wook, R Mar 21 2018 10:46 am The story of 18-year old students who have to battle the discrimination at their school in order to have a future. Her friends help her to find a roommate. Makes me feel in love. And what a wonderful casting can't wait. Watching it just for Kim Seon Ho. It's quite a different genre of comedy and laughter. It’s very funny, though the slapstick is often overdone. In 4 episodes i burst in laughter definitely recommended. This is insane!!! Maria Apr 10 2018 2:25 pm ARMYtina Feb 12 2018 6:31 pm Asma Mar 01 2018 6:06 am These actors are new faces to me but they are all good and all scenes are naturally acted. I'll better watch it! i really hoped so ah and du shik would end up a couple i am a little sad but maybe season 2 will also be as funny as season 1 waikiki hwaiting. Soooool ❣. For those who are looking for new series to start, Definitely Recommend This Drama! @oqeosisk Jun 25 2019 12:42 pm jb Apr 26 2018 8:19 am Nawres Apr 15 2019 11:27 am im so excited with the new casttt. Jung in sun wont be in season 2? I finally finished this drama! Kabuzzzaaaaaa!!! The one week delay is to allow time for better production. Best funniest korean drama I ever seen! ??? Bob Jul 13 2020 12:41 am Read More : Hilarious Love Confession In 4 Languages In “Welcome to Waikiki”. For my opinion, this one is greater than season 1. not too sure about why the original 3 females werent cast tbh, their acting was good.. So the conclusion is, I need season 3 with fresh funny romantic story ! i can't thank all involved with the making of this show enough for adding much needed laughter and happiness into my life. first episode is very funny, but i believe there's some great messages from this drama just like age of youth, i'll followed it up till the end ♡. The first season of this hilarious drama was quite popular overseas. This was one of the best comedy drama I have ever seen. Currently having health problem. Lily Kings Mar 24 2018 9:13 pm Yoona - Juni datng in real life hahahahahahahahahahaha. Doo Shik and Su Ah team up to catch Su Ah's scheming ex. They never run out of ideas on how to make us laugh. It's very refreshing to watch a kdrama in which the story revolves around a lot of characters. Season 2.plsssssss. Want to watch this real bad!!! This is so funny that I can't stop laughing. I don't want to compare this to first season, both are funny. Good job for the writer, cast, director, and all the staffs. It made my day so bright :) Thank you for bringing us happiness and laughter. The other 2 male leads made cameo appearances in Season 1 so that makes sense to cast them. I'm like a baby without its dummie whah whah whah whah whah I'm throwing my toys out of the cot!!! OMG! The cast act great and the couples are the best.Honestly this drama is why I look forward to Mondays. Joon Ki and Seo Jin love story sooo funny and entertaining. Eun Bong Hee is a prosecutor trainee who unfortunately becomes a murder suspect. The struggles of the characters and their bond and grow. waikiki Apr 20 2019 11:26 am I just started it last week and I just finished it now. really good drama! And lil cutie Sil our wee bubba is making regular appearances to. Love the drama. It's been a while since this drama finished but since I have downloaded all episodes I get to watch it everyday, anytime I feel like laughing out loud. brankie Mar 08 2018 3:07 am I prefer the season one ost song. arent they ( whoosik-soo yeon) are the main casts ? An actor of supporting role. Hahahaha... Hahahaha... bel Apr 08 2018 8:11 am The best drama ever i’ve watch!! and at the last episode, the rebecca scene really makes me laugh so hard hahaha. and kang han na.. im disappointed shes not going to appear but whatever. Arsenal3646 Apr 17 2018 12:04 pm Love it!! Loved WW1,all characters were awesome specially Joon ki.Missing the previous cast but looking forward for WW2

Lms Sca Surgery Net, Who Is Andrea Brooks Husband, What Items Can Dolphins Play With In Minecraft, Street Speed 717 Zr1, Jaylin Middle Names, Tsmc Director Salary, Stephanie Flanders Bloomberg Salary, Bandog Breeders California, Pit Boss 700fb Manual, Watch Diary Of A Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules Google Drive, Sonic App Refund, Drawing Idea Generator, Purvabhadra Nakshatra Compatibility, Tamarind Paste Aldi, Umbrella Academy Phantom Of The Opera Violin Sheet Music, William Marcus Wilson Statesboro Ga, Swagboyq Real Age, Otzdarva Killer Tier List, Was Mark Heap In Vicar Of Dibley, Amrita Acharia Married, Middle Names For Oliver, Bastion Level Up, Banana Sayings For Teachers, Honda Accord Warning Lights On After Changing Battery, Religious Habit Makers, 1994 Oyster 485 For Sale, Navy Fraternization Scenarios, Louis Wain Ceramics, Valorant Custom Game Cheats Commands, Bullying In School Essay Conclusion, Chelsea Roy Ex Husband, Machine Gun Kelly Funko Pop, Ramon Meaning In Hebrew, Quora Yale Essay, Dk Metcalf Wife, Sticky Ninja Unblocked Games 77, Jenna Miscavige Hill Blog, Phrases To Describe Stupidity, How To Tell If A Painted Turtle Is Pregnant, Raging Bird God Weakness Royal, Frigidaire Oven Control Board 3164555, Adam Cheng Daughter Winnie Cheng, Using Wall Jacks To Lift Beam, Andre Agassi Walk, Leopard Gecko Incubator, Lunette De Précision Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare, Tulip Captions For Instagram, Serena And Venus Williams Height, Va Ders Riddle, Sika Deer Ivory Teeth, Naga Munchetty Dances With Prince, Middle Names For Casey (boy), Steve O Dog Cbd, Katelyn Mallyon Height, Hi Current Seltzer Review, Maine Coon Virginia, Into The Labyrinth: Mage Errant Epub, Byd Face Mask For Sale, Jazz Singer Cleo Crossword Puzzle Clue, French Notaire In Uk, Nissan Leaf Inverter Specs, Surfsea Inflatable Review, The Rambler Ice Cream, Tarek Sharif Karim Sharif, Kfi School Teacher Salary, Www2 Movies123 Io, Kitchen Kings Roblox Id, Outdoor Canopy Tent, Ube Halaya Shelf Life, Michael Barratt Nationwide, Crime Scene Report Essay, Birddogs Vs Lululemon, Brainbuster Wrestling Game, Dead Of The Night Map Guide, Wanda Bowles Spouse, Andi And Josh, Pea Crab Pet, Skip Griparis Wikipedia, How To Calculate Edge Length Of A Unit Cell, Thunderstruck Movie Soundtrack, Nacht Der Untoten Easter Egg Bo3, Patricia Swanson Carlson, Shelly Kelly Plane Crash, Schwinn Spin Bike Ic4,

MasiotaMasiota